THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one has the Rockets top 4 in the west this year?
they added lawson and have arguably the best SG in the L. Also some of the young guys like TJ and Capela got some good experience in their playoff run

All true, but GSW is still GSW. OKC is getting a healthy Durant and Westbrook back, plus the Clippers and Spurs arguably improved themselves more in the offseason than the Rockets did. I think that's why people don't have the Rockets in the top 4. But if they are behind those other teams, its not by much.

Ironically, Kobe loves Rose's work ethic and love Rose. Has A LOT of respect for Rose. 
why should i care about what kobe thinks about players...
the nerve of U
laugh.gif
why . i wanted kobe to retire years ago. 

any team  who gives rose a big contract is most likely going to regret it. he wasnt close to being the same player last year as he was his mvp season..... dude turned into a chucker and hes undersized and injury prone. 

Last edited:
I understand the new salary cap perfectly. It's just mind boggling that DeMarre Carroll is the highest paid player on a NBA team. Literally, two offseasons ago, he was a journeyman, literally playing for a spot on a team.

Reggie Jackson just got 80 million after only starting for a half season, that's just the climate we're in.

Carroll deserves his contract and it isn't an overpay at all.

For years, Caron Butler had a huge problem when it came to keeping his strict NBA diet.

“I’m a Mountain Dew addict,” he said during a visit to For The Win to promote his autobiography. “There’s a lot of sugar in Mountain Dew, but it’s so good.”

You’re sitting in the back of the bus and eating the right thing and (guys will) be like ‘why are you drinking that?’ And I’m like ‘what’s wrong with Mountain Dew?'” he said. “Guys are just shaking their heads and they have got water and those special crushed juices and I’m drinking a big Mountain Dew, just downing it frozen and stuff.

They’re like ‘this guy, he’s not going to make it.'”

Butler said he tried to hide his habit when he played with Kobe Bryant, who is well known for keeping his teammates’ diets in check. “He’d just shake his head,” Butler said.

So when he was on the Lakers, Butler went to extreme lengths to avoid Bryant see him drinking the soda, especially on the bus. “I’d try to slide it under the chair or something,” he said. image

“Guys knew I needed help. I still do. That’s like the battle I can’t get away from. I can get away from the streets, I can get away from all of these different things,” he added. “I can’t get away from Mountain Dew.”

idk but this had me :rofl:

For years, Caron Butler had a huge problem when it came to keeping his strict NBA diet.

“I’m a Mountain Dew addict,” he said during a visit to For The Win to promote his autobiography. “There’s a lot of sugar in Mountain Dew, but it’s so good.”

You’re sitting in the back of the bus and eating the right thing and (guys will) be like ‘why are you drinking that?’ And I’m like ‘what’s wrong with Mountain Dew?'” he said. “Guys are just shaking their heads and they have got water and those special crushed juices and I’m drinking a big Mountain Dew, just downing it frozen and stuff.

Butler said he tried to hide his habit when he played with Kobe Bryant, who is well known for keeping his teammates’ diets in check. “He’d just shake his head,” Butler said.

So when he was on the Lakers, Butler went to extreme lengths to avoid Bryant see him drinking the soda, especially on the bus. “I’d try to slide it under the chair or something,” he said. image

“Guys knew I needed help. I still do. That’s like the battle I can’t get away from. I can get away from the streets, I can get away from all of these different things,” he added. “I can’t get away from Mountain Dew.”

idk but this had me
roll.gif
WTH happen to his eye tho

& straws too right?

Last edited:

& straws too right?

He still does have a habit chewing straws too eh

View media item 1729881

NBA superstar Derrick Rose says he's NO RAPIST -- claiming the ex-girlfriend accusing him of drugging and gang raping her is LYING because she gave them consent to have sex on the night in question ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ Sports.

We broke the story ... Rose's ex sued the Chicago Bulls player claiming Rose and his friends broke into her L.A. apartment in 2013 and gang raped her while she was incapacitated.

Rose has now filed docs of his own in which he claims the accuser "consented to sexual interaction with more than one co-defendant on more than one occasion, consented to sexual interactions on the day in question, and invited the defendants to her apartment and buzzed them in."

Rose says things were so cool the following day -- the accuser casually had a cup of coffee with her roommate in the morning after the sex ... and headed into work for a full shift. The implication is that a rape victim would have been way too distraught to have done any of that.

In the docs, Rose says the woman only began to get upset with him a few weeks or months later because she felt she should have been reimbursed for one of the sex toys she bought and used during the night in question.

Rose says the woman got even angrier with him because started ignoring her texts.

The woman is suing for unspecified damages. This week, Rose said he refuses to let the lawsuit change his lifestyle.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/0... bulls-sex-toy/

cfgardner ‏@cf_gardner · 59s59 seconds ago
Jabari Parker went through full practice for Bucks in Madison today. Team went for more than 3 hours in single session to open camp.

This is a good sign. I hope Jabari has a strong year.

That story doesn't sound believable in the slightest. Professional athletes that can get p on the regular with ease aren't going to go to those extremes to get it. I mean...the part about them going to her apartment after she left...and the door just happening to be open for them to come thru and rape her in her sleep...get real.

But this could have all been avoided. D Rose's baby moms is bad as hell. If you're not going to layup with one chick, whoever else you knock down better be someone who knows what time it is and someone you have the utmost faith in trusting her with your discretion.

Running trains on drugged up groupues with your boys is 1) weird (but that's a completely different topic) and 2) juvenile. At 25, this is **** you shouldn't even be involved in. Way too old to dabble in that type of activity. That's some college/HS ****.

I wouldn't even put myself in that position and I don't have nearly as much to lose as a pro athlete does.

After he's exonerated, he should sue her for defamation of character and there needs to be strict laws put in place for people who false claim rape. I understand sexual assault and rape are indeed real issues, but the ones that are caught making false claims need to be held in the same light as the people they accused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom