THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D ROSE OUT HERE LURKING ROUND THESE THOTS CRIB ON 1 LEG

enhanced-buzz-2872-1357679762-3.jpg

Ben Standig ‏@BenStandig

Catching up with Nene. He stuck with his recent offseason plan. Didn't touch a basketball this summer. Not once. Nope, nada, zilch.

:lol:

Thank GOODNESS this is his last year in DC.

You would think all the missed shots he had around the basket in the playoffs, that would have been the first thing he would have done different this summer.

Nate Robinson done?

Shame Chicago didn't resign him. I felt that's where he was best

Never forget the article that someone posted that said coaching and mgmt. wanted him gone ASAP because when Rose was making his move to the basket, he would be outside the arc calling/clapping for the ball and throwing off Rose's concetration for the ball so he could make up a shot.

Last edited:
Nate Robinson done?

Shame Chicago didn't resign him. I felt that's where he was best

Never forget the article that someone posted that said coaching and mgmt. wanted him gone ASAP because when Rose was making his move to the basket, he would be outside the arc calling for the ball and throwing off Rose's concetration for the ball so he could make up a shot.

really? I never heard/read that

He doesn't articulate his thoughts very well, but that aside...I really don't see what d-rose said that was so bad.

That story doesn't sound believable in the slightest. Professional athletes that can get p on the regular with ease aren't going to go to those extremes to get it. I mean...the part about them going to her apartment after she left...and the door just happening to be open for them to come thru and rape her in her sleep...get real.

But this could have all been avoided. D Rose's baby moms is bad as hell. If you're not going to layup with one chick, whoever else you knock down better be someone who knows what time it is and someone you have the utmost faith in trusting her with your discretion.

Running trains on drugged up groupues with your boys is 1) weird (but that's a completely different topic) and 2) juvenile. At 25, this is **** you shouldn't even be involved in. Way too old to dabble in that type of activity. That's some college/HS ****.

I wouldn't even put myself in that position and I don't have nearly as much to lose as a pro athlete does.

After he's exonerated, he should sue her for defamation of character and there needs to be strict laws put in place for people who false claim rape. I understand sexual assault and rape are indeed real issues, but the ones that are caught making false claims need to be held in the same light as the people they accused.

Pretty much all this.

Idk why the homie out here ******* chicks with his dudes, that's kinda weird to me.

I love my friends but they can all get their own.

That story doesn't sound believable in the slightest. Professional athletes that can get p on the regular with ease aren't going to go to those extremes to get it. I mean...the part about them going to her apartment after she left...and the door just happening to be open for them to come thru and rape her in her sleep...get real.

But this could have all been avoided. D Rose's baby moms is bad as hell. If you're not going to layup with one chick, whoever else you knock down better be someone who knows what time it is and someone you have the utmost faith in trusting her with your discretion.

Running trains on drugged up groupues with your boys is 1) weird (but that's a completely different topic) and 2) juvenile. At 25, this is **** you shouldn't even be involved in. Way too old to dabble in that type of activity. That's some college/HS ****.

I wouldn't even put myself in that position and I don't have nearly as much to lose as a pro athlete does.

After he's exonerated, he should sue her for defamation of character and there needs to be strict laws put in place for people who false claim rape. I understand sexual assault and rape are indeed real issues, but the ones that are caught making false claims need to be held in the same light as the people they accused.

Pretty much all this.

Idk why the homie out here ******* chicks with his dudes, that's kinda weird to me.

I love my friends but they can all get their own.

athletes no longer make women sign love contracts?? :lol:

View media item 1729928

Derrick had Joakim laughing at him at the :30 second mark. 

Some people get quiet when they get nervous.
Obviously Derrick isn't one of those guys.
He blabs and blabs and blabs and blabs and blabs and blabs when nervous.
He should have stopped at "I've had tunnel vision as far as working out"

Instead he nervously rambles on about him being financially secure.

You can hear the look and surprise in that reporters voice? He prompted the reporter to say shockingly "you're already thinking about free agency?"

man please Reggie f'n Jackson just got paid 80 million.

Brook Lopez just got 20 million per yeaf

Kris Middleton just got 70 millions.

Kyle Singler just got 25 millions.

alot of fans are so brainwashed by these franchise owners to think theses players are selfish and should take less money...

players should always get their money always.

players should talk that **** and stand behind it.
I don't know why you typed all this in response to my post. You quote the right person?

I don't have a problem with what he said, it's the when... I mean, it was completely unsolicited. Media didnt try him, there was no reason for him to bring that it up right then. Comes out to sound like "I'm not thinking about the team right now", while that is okay... It comes off as a bit arrogant
roll.gif
Exactly. Wrong place wrong time.

Get paid, sure..but I don't think entrance interviews are the place to elaborate on that.

Especially when the reporter asked a question that wasn't even close to his answer.

He did and said all that on accident, just being nervous.

:lol: like I said man Chicago dudes don't come equipped with filters...especially if said person is in their "glo" as Rose is.... hes bound to say whatever h wants :lol:

I'll never forget dudes praising Rose for being a buzzkill and not dancing during the all star game intros a few years back.

"He's all business :pimp: "

I'll never forget dudes praising Rose for being a buzzkill and not dancing during the all star game intros a few years back.

"He's all business :pimp: "

admit it...you just said that so someone can post that footwork vid saying he danced there but not with bron :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom