THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Jerry Jones and Tony Romo will be a part of #Mavs recruiting for DeAndre Jordan and LaMarcus Aldridge. (Via @fishsports)"

Game over
laugh.gif
What

Just make another one of these Cuban

GAME OVER if you do

Global Domination 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="ColdCity"][quote name="a-friend"]It is funny though.
Papi cracks me up though without even speaking.[/quote]he know all da lyrics... it shocks me everytime :rofl:[/quote]Teleprompters.

Lakers messed up on not getting Okafor. D'Angelo may be the most skilled player in the draft but Lakers need to get big.

Is Philadelphia gonna trade Nerlens or Joel? Have one of them come off the bench for Jahlil? Jahlil's offense is good and he can score from the get-go.

Minnesota is going to be filthy in 2-3 years. Watch out NBA!

Phil Jackson made the right move and got big with that Latvian draft pick. He needs to put on alot of weight but he was the right choice. Hopefully not a Bargnarni 2.0

Kings haven't been to the playoffs since '03. I have no idea what inept human/animals are running that franchise but this is disgusting. They aren't going to make a run for the post season for years to come. That franchise has been a joke for so long. Demarcus, do yourself a favor and get the heck outta' there. Come to Boston.

Imagine a line up of Isiah Thomas, Avery Bradley, Pierce, Love and Lopez?! ECF here we come!

So you've added 4 players not currently on Boston and said "imagine".

Man, Imagine giving Love, Pierce, Lopez, Boogie to the any team in the NBA and it's "here we come"

:lol:

Oops.

Lakers are confident that they are going to sign either LMA or Love.

They won't get either. Book it.

Somebody come get this dude

Somebody needs to come get you.

I didn't get to peep the draft or any results untl now but man i KNEW D'Angelo would go to the Lakers. Out of ALL the teams I was hoping he wouldn't land, he had to land there. I think they hit it with this pick. I think Okafor will just be another "solid" big whereas D'Angelo will be a stud.

I respect that POV.

Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania · 16m16 minutes ago
RealGM Sources: Orlando restricted free agent Tobias Harris pursues near-max offer; Detroit, Boston leading suitors. http://tinyurl.com/ogehyca

Nah, Tobias hasn't proven that he's worth near max dollars. He's talented though.

Melo shoulda never left Denver. Smh.

We had Kenyon Martin coming off the books and cap space. What coulda been. Oh well, it's Mudiays time now :pimp:

Same thing I've been saying for the past 5 years. Should of stayed in Denver. That team would have multiple WCF appearances at least.

yep, Melo was fed up :lol:

spent a couple hours firing back at fans & gave his opinion about Zinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom