THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ is a huge Cowboys fan. He constantly tweets about them during football season.

He can root for the Cowboys in LA though.

I don't see how they can really "recruit" him, what are they gonna give him free tickets? ***** gonna have over 100 million, he can buy them himself.

Melo really does have it easy, and the slander has been lightweight throughout his career. 

CP and Bron get it way worse, and Bron has 2 rings with 6 trips to the finals...
mean.gif

We'll see what happens after this year though. 

Yeah I don't get why dudes were complaining about Melo slander yesterday when he's been treated relatively well and people have taken it easy on him for mmost of his career compared to every other superstar :lol:

Last edited:
He can root for the Cowboys in LA though.

I don't see how they can really "recruit" him, what are they gonna give him free tickets? ***** gonna have over 100 million, he can buy them himself.

I agree with you that they probably won't have much impact, I'm just pointing out the likely reason they're involved.

Who got banned this time? Lost reps so I'll just assume it's from the NBA thread :lol:

Is there a way of checking? JW :nerd:

Melo could've been flourishing on a contender in Chicago or Houston, putting up all the shots he wanted and having fun in LA (along with Lala's "acting career" still rising), yet he chose 100M's to rot as a Knick and stamp himself as a loser who's all about money. Yet Dwight and Lebron are the ones that don't care about winning :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:
Who got banned this time? Lost reps so I'll just assume it's from the NBA thread
laugh.gif

Is there a way of checking? JW
nerd.gif
Was wondering this too.

Probably Ryanjumpman. Was spewing crazy stuff in the Hawks thread and I haven't noticed anyone else vanish yet.

Melo could've been flourishing on a contender in Chicago or Houston, putting up all the shots he wanted and having fun in LA (along with Lala's "acting career" still rising), yet he chose 100M's to rot as a Knick and stamp himself as a loser whose all about money. Yet Dwight and Lebron are the ones that don't care about winning :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
No one cares about your scrub team, scrub GM and strippers. Houston is a cesspool b.

https://twitter.com/benchwarmerdan/lists/nba-reporters

twitter list with a bunch of reputable NBA reporters...very useful this time of year
Good looks :pimp:

Looking at the free agent class for PG/SG it doesn't look like the Rockets have many options

They probably should have went with Tyus Jones or Grant 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Expiring contracts. I'd honestly throw in a 2025 lottery protected 1st to get him out of here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom