THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J.A. Adande ‏@jadande · 8m8 minutes ago
Larry Nance Jr. on how he'll address No. 24: "Until he says, 'I'm Kobe' he's Mr. Bryant. And Sir."

Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner · 6m6 minutes ago
Larry Nance on anti-Kobe Bryant tweet:"I just can't thank him enough for forgiving me."

This kid seems legit terrified of Bean.
laugh.gif
i1Ok6qN.gif

Larry Nance Jr. on how he'll address No. 24: "Until he says, 'I'm Kobe' he's Mr. Bryant. And Sir."

Larry Nance on anti-Kobe Bryant tweet:"I just can't thank him enough for forgiving me."

This kid seems legit terrified of Bean. :lol:

Sounds like he more scared to be blackballed. After seeing Kobe get two pieced by Childs and choked by lil ole Reggie, I don't know why someone would be scared of kobe.

That was before he became The Black Mamba tho :pimp:

This kid seems legit terrified of Bean. :lol:

Sounds like he more scared to be blackballed. After seeing Kobe get two pieced by Childs and choked by lil ole Reggie, I don't know why someone would be scared of kobe.

That was before he became The Black Mamba tho :pimp:

well he was like 22 so...dudes change a lot in 14 yrs homie.

Last edited:
Most of the Kobe beef that people eat in the US is Wagyu, which is a mix of Japanese Wagyu cattle and Angus. They're allowed to call it Kobe-style or American-Kobe, just not Kobe. So when people buy a Kobe burger for like $20, I guarantee it's Wagyu. Real Kobe from Japan goes for $200+ a pound.

Last edited:
Most of the Kobe beef that people eat in the US is Wagyu, which is a mix of Japanese Wagyu cattle and Angus. They're allowed to call it Kobe-style or American-Kobe, just not Kobe. So when people buy a Kobe burger for like $20, I guarantee it's Wagyu. Real Kobe from Japan goes for $200+ a pound.
What makes kirby beef so special?

What makes kirby beef so special?
It has good girth

So I'm outta luck unless I go to Japan?

Yikes

One day, I will try. It better blow my mind :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom