THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That JJ Reddick pod was great, was shocked to hear that he really plans on going back to school and joining the 9-5 life after basketball. Its not like Management Consulting is a career you can coast in either. Seems like too much work for a guy that would already be worth millions at that point.

Going back to his Lowe Post guest spot, I like how candid Redick is.

Agreed.

Certainly don't hold it against him, he seems to have foresight and is eloquent in his thoughts, but when he said, "Tell me, why shouldn't Mike Conley be an All-Star? Why?" and Z.Lowe kind of put him in his place. :lol:

"Well what guard would you take out?"

"....

Well they should add All-Stars"

:lol:

Last edited:
That JJ Reddick pod was great, was shocked to hear that he really plans on going back to school and joining the 9-5 life after basketball. Its not like Management Consulting is a career you can coast in either. Seems like too much work for a guy that would already be worth millions at that point.

i didn't listen to the podcast but one would imagine that he can pretty much attend any B-school after his career, right? He's probably gonna go back to Duke. Did he specifically say he wants to go into Management Consulting?

Christopher and Glenn still out the paws on y'all last year doe
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

i didn't listen to the podcast but one would imagine that he can pretty much attend any B-school after his career, right? He's probably gonna go back to Duke. Did he specifically say he wants to go into Management Consulting?
He did, he's currently studying for the GMAT, wouldnt be surprised if it was Duke. They probably wouldnt make him pay for it
laugh.gif
. I'm sure he could get into any school he wants but thats so much work for a rich guy already. 

IDK where I got the management consulting idea from I swear it was within this podcast. I doubt I would have pulled that career path from the sky.

J.J. Redick gives the Clippers’ offseason an “F” after losing DeAndre Jordan (via @br_radio) http://t.co/GqLY8nKLCv pic.twitter.com/TTqAK30iU8

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) July 7, 2015

Welp JJ gone
Dude did not mince words at all. I love it. Suffer Glenn Rivers, suffer. Let the world see your ineptitude, same goes for Chris Paul
Christopher and Glenn still out the paws on y'all last year doe
laugh.gif
Facts.

The Celtics are trying to do the whole "make the playoffs as the 7th or 8th seed every year just so we can say we made the playoffs" plan.

WES BUM JOHNSON TO THE CLIPS [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom