THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude compared Lebron's minutes fresh off of 12 seasons & 5 straight NBA finals appearances to a Duncan off of a 50 game season nonetheless his 2nd season in the league. :lol:

I'm sorry man that's not even a fair comparison. :lol:

lebron has never been a great 1 on 1 defender though. He's always been overrated. Always. And the fact he's able to get away with so much contact only fuels it. He's a much better help defender/ peg in a team defensive scheme.
If only so much more of his fans can accept that reality. 

Oh, and that, "Lebron defends the Center position." 
indifferent.gif

What makes me start to think Lebron has a better career than Kobe is

Lebron's 4 NBA MVPs to Kobes 1 NBA MVP

Kobe basically has 2 rings as the undisputed leader of his team, same as Lebron

Lebron has better stats all across the board

I couldn't see Kobe carrying the 2007 or 2015 Cavaliers teams to the NBA Finals

When you start lobbying for Kobe the only talking point you have is rings but Kobe had an all time great co-pilot while winning them

ALL OF THIS.
Forget Kobe hurt, rapist @#$!@!

Dude compared Lebron's minutes fresh off of 12 seasons & 5 straight NBA finals appearances to a Duncan off of a 50 game season nonetheless his 2nd season in the league.
laugh.gif

I'm sorry man that's not even a fair comparison.
laugh.gif
i know. cant they understand lebron was tired. duncan was not tired. not a fair comparison. 

like i said . excuses for lj. one of the best athletes in the world got tired:lol: .

excuses .sounds just like peyton manning fans. :nerd:  

If that's towards me... I'm actually a 49ers fan. Never liked PM. Not even a LJ fan either. Just think he receives unfair criticism.

Dude posting other players who have played over 45 minutes as well doesn't prove anything. With the exception of GP, none of them had to run the offense and defend the other teams best player on defense. Whether LB played good defense is subjective. No one can stop Steph Curry. Not even the great point defender GP.

lebron has never been a great 1 on 1 defender though. He's always been overrated. Always. And the fact he's able to get away with so much contact only fuels it. He's a much better help defender/ peg in a team defensive scheme.

Being an elite team defender is way more useful than being a great one on one defender. And even then - prime LBJ was top notch on his man. His last year in Miami and this year in Cleveland he's noticeably slipped though. Big time.

What makes me start to think Lebron has a better career than Kobe is

Lebron's 4 NBA MVPs to Kobes 1 NBA MVP

Kobe basically has 2 rings as the undisputed leader of his team, same as Lebron

Lebron has better stats all across the board

I couldn't see Kobe carrying the 2007 or 2015 Cavaliers teams to the NBA Finals

When you start lobbying for Kobe the only talking point you have is rings but Kobe had an all time great co-pilot while winning them
ALL OF THIS.
Forget Kobe hurt, rapist @#$!@!
repped for actively typing out #$^@$#%$ rather than just ******
roll.gif

If that's towards me... I'm actually a 49ers fan. Never liked PM. Not even a LJ fan either. Just think he receives unfair criticism.

Dude posting other players who have played over 45 minutes as well doesn't prove anything. With the exception of GP, none of them had to run the offense and defend the other teams best player on defense. Whether LB played good defense is subjective. No one can stop Steph Curry. Not even the great point defender GP.
no not towards you . was speaking in general. manning fans make plenty of excuses for his short comings  yet claim hes goat  the same way lj fans do. 

Last edited:
11 missed pages....:wow:

lemme guess, y'all are talking about LeBron & Kobe?

Last edited:

like i said . excuses for lj. one of the best athletes in the world got tired:lol: .

excuses .sounds just like peyton manning fans. 
nerd.gif

its not that lebron wasnt able to stop steph, he didnt even make an effort to try

he didnt play any defense all series, every person on that list was a better two way player than 2015 lebron

someone post the gif of lebron literally standing straight up like he was waiting in line for the iphone 6 as steph walked by for an open layup 

Kwahi Leonard
Jimmy Butler
Tony Allen

Those 3 are better than Lebron James on defense.. 1 on 1 defense. 

Lebron may be better than all 3 on HELP Defense. 

This might be true, my friend.

But I don't think he's that much better than the three mentioned on help defense to need to point that out. KL Jimmy and Allen are not shabby at all when it comes to help defense.

skip to 13:55. this is literally the worst example of poor help defense you will ever see in your basketball watching lives 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom