THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA needs a hard cap or no salary caps at all. How the hell can they take all that in their payroll? Joe Johnson too? 
roll.gif

How are you going to try to tell me to respect his opinion when you took a shot at mines? Point blank, Lebron's finals record is 2-4. What Seaman said was true and in the end of the day hypotheticals in sports are pointless.
I didn't tell you to respect his opinion 
laugh.gif
 I just called it dumb too

Pointless, but you're out here arguing. Like I said, you quick on that bat signal 

It was fun rooting for the Dubs but some of yall fans are just slightly better Ryan's when anything gets slightly mentioned about the team

Last edited:
@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say Mavs and Jeremy Evans have agreed to two-year deal at league minimum

I really have no idea who this is

@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say Mavs and Jeremy Evans have agreed to two-year deal at league minimum

That really random dude from the Jazz that won the dunk contest that one time

sports fans and their obsession with black and white.

The cavs lost yes. They were also without two all stars too. But whatever

These are the same people when we were losing w/o D-Rose was saying that we are using excuses. I'm just saying! 
laugh.gif

He won one of the weakest dunk contest ever a couple years back. Hes a 6'9" PF whos pretty athletic and can block shots but never gets playing time so he prob forgot how to play basketball by now...

When it's comes to winning and losing, things really are black and white. Warriors won. Cavs lost.
Everyone talks about how the Warriors winning is gonna change the NBA, the way the game is played and teams are built, but no one mentions that maybe, just maybe they caught a break playing a garbage team led by one man. Sure the Warriors were great all year, but who knows if they win if the Cavs are healthy.

When it's comes to winning and losing, things really are black and white. Warriors won. Cavs lost.
yup.
the what if game is nonsense.

Cavs would've gotten cooked anyway on the defensive end. Love and Irving aren't phenomenal defenders to say the least. Dellevadova would've never had those insane games and Thompson wouldn't have played so much if Love was out there.

Cavs would've still lost.

Everyone talks about how the Warriors winning is gonna change the NBA, the way the game is played and teams are built, but no one mentions that maybe, just maybe they caught a break playing a garbage team led by one man. Sure the Warriors were great all year, but who knows if they win if the Cavs are healthy.
Damb, Jumpman rolling over in his grave

@WojYahooNBA: Keeping free agent Alan Anderson remains a priority for the Nets, league sources tell Yahoo. He's a popular bench target for teams.

He won one of the weakest dunk contest ever a couple years back. Hes a 6'9" PF whos pretty athletic and can block shots but never gets playing time so he prob forgot how to play basketball by now...

I just watched a vid of his dunks in that contest and I don't even wanna see the rest if that's how he won... Lol

Also Clippers should pick up Gerald Green if they can, I can imagine those lobs already

Also why does that free agency tracker say Marc Gasol hasnt signed or even committed to the Grizzlies yet? Coulda swore he said he was coming back but the number wasnt decided yet

Roles reversed and Klay/Dray are injured that **** is an easy sweep ..

Curry put up numbers that Bron did?

oh well it's stupid to discuss but thats why Cavs 100% healthy we will have a different outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom