The 25 worst Rappers of all Time

WHY ISN'T KID CUDI UP THERE? BUT PROJECT PAT IS?
indifferent.gif

alot people on that list dont consider them selves to be your "lyrical rapper"

alot of them just make music for there lane

Ying Yang Twins shouldnt be on that list they are not claiming to be "the best rappers alive" they had everybody in they momma grooving at parties for about a good 6 years

Pitbull can spit! He got by battle rapping and tearing your favorite rappers to shreds he eventually found his lane and is getting money and show time
pimp.gif
I dont even look at Pit as a rapper when is out there doing his elctro, salsa, dub step type music

Crunchy Black & Project Pat both complemented the hypnotize came very well they should be off the list.....Project Pat MADE Sippin On Some Sizzurp for crying out

Mannie Fresh says all the time he is NO RAPPER he just loves to have fun! HE NEVER WANTED TO MAKE A ALBUM but everybody in Cash Money told him to do it so he did it just as a joke which is the reason he only has one album and the whole album is like comedy CD literally he let Wayne rap over all his beats while he joked on skits! But dont get it twisted Mannie had some of the best verses in the CMR era (Back That Thing Up, Hot Girl, Get Ya Roll On, STILL FLY, Project Chick)

Birdman is not a rapper......is you gonna judge Birdman judge him back in his old Baby days when he actually put a effort! He just does what we call "Stunna Talk" now 

just cuz someone doesn't try to be lyrical doesn't mean they can't be called trash at what they do. we ALL know Lil B is just messin around. and? so what? he's still a rapper that doesn't rap well.

Yayo ? Dude must have never heard him when he was hungry before the 50 deal . His verses on 50 cent is the future , God's Plan , No Mercy No Fear, etc. were crazy.

Pitbull can actually spit. Like eat a lot of these rappers up.

No way you can listen to Shyne's - The Commision, and tell me he can't spit - pre or post prison.

I can't believe G-Dep is even on that list

Puff Daddy and Project Pat shouldn't be on that list either but G-DEP?!?!?!?
Also, Tony Yayo wouldn't be on my list but for some reason everyone hates him. I liked him on a lot of the old G-Unit tapes. Liked his solo album too 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indifferent.gif
@ g-dep

laugh.gif
someone post a silk verse ... any verse ... i bet he's off beat
i believe this is him on horse and carriage
i hate the part where he's like "now i dont wanna settle down now but we can do it like we married"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

E-40? Yeah norcal I did say E-40.

indifferent.gif
  C'mon man. Dont bring the GOAT's name up in this thread

And take basedgod and pattah off the list

Originally Posted by Essential1

I disagree with G-Dep
this...child of da ghetto was a HARD album...da hell is wrong with this cat...

and project pat is another one that should be removed.

Back
Top Bottom