The 2nd most NBA ready point guard in the draft.. VOL.. we knew it after his junior year

It has to be Eric Maynor.. When given playing time, the man produces results.. He's a better true point guard than ty lawson, and jrue holiday and all theother point guards selected ahead of him except for Brandon Jennings.. In the 3 games he has been given decent playing time he as dropped 13 and 11 dimes, 24and 4 dimes and tonight 15 and 6 off the bench... I been telling dudes since last year that dude was the truth, and that what conference he played indidn't matter, and its good to see dude finally getting some love... I know the sixers and hornets and hell even denver, are shaking their heads onpassing on this man..

JRain, that you?
nerd.gif

i wanted Maynor over Holiday, damn sixers. I think denver is fine with lawson they aren't losing any sleep over skipping maynor

johnny flynn is not a better true point guard than maynor... he might be a better scorer but that's about it... Flynn averages 3 assists per game and inhis last game he had 15 pts and 1 dime... how are you a starting point guard in the league getting 1 assist?? Not buying flynn is better, and he plays in asystem taht allows him to jack it up as many times as possible..

Don't understand why Philly passed up Maynor for Jrue anyways. Too bad he'll be stuck behind Deron unless they move him.

What? Flynn is on a far worse team, who is duke gonna pass to? Corey Brewer? A one kneed Jefferson? Love is out, duke sit down before you gasp more blasphemousfumes.

Maynor was a hothead at VCU.

Did anybody here pay attention to CAA ball? Or is this all based off a couple of tourney games? Do I even need to ask?

Originally Posted by DLo13

Maynor was a hothead at VCU.

Did anybody here pay attention to CAA ball? Or is this all based off a couple of tourney games? Do I even need to ask?
lol you sound like a bitter parent in ymca league whose kid gets no burn so you hate on the "hothead" who's droppin buckets

DKnice wrote: I know the and hornets and hell even denver, are shaking their heads on passing on this man..

My Man,

1) The Jazz had the 20th pick the Hornets had the 21st idk if you can count
2) Ty Lawson was traded to the Nuggets

Back
Top Bottom