The 2nd most NBA ready point guard in the draft.. VOL.. we knew it after his junior year

Originally Posted by yungchris504

DKnice wrote: I know the and hornets and hell even denver, are shaking their heads on passing on this man..
My Man,

1) The Jazz had the 20th pick the Hornets had the 21st idk if you can count
2) Ty Lawson was traded to the Nuggets

I was just gonna post that

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by DLo13

Maynor was a hothead at VCU.

Did anybody here pay attention to CAA ball? Or is this all based off a couple of tourney games? Do I even need to ask?
lol you sound like a bitter parent in ymca league whose kid gets no burn so you hate on the "hothead" who's droppin buckets

Umm...he didn't sound like that at all. He was referring to the comment about Maynor being calm, cool, and collected at VCU. Try to make a little sensenext time you post.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Did anybody here pay attention to CAA ball? Or is this all based off a couple of tourney games? Do I even need to ask?
lol you sound like a bitter parent in ymca league whose kid gets no burn so you hate on the "hothead" who's droppin buckets

Umm...he didn't sound like that at all. He was referring to the comment about Maynor being calm, cool, and collected at VCU. Try to make a little sense next time you post.

chill there pimp
frown.gif

In big games he definitely brought his A game and rose to the occassion. He definitely had some conflicts on the court, but dude can hoop.

hot head??? care to elaborate? i can think of one situation where he shoved a dude after an and-1. on the court, Maynor was a calm, cool, killer.nothing fazed him.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

hot head??? care to elaborate? i can think of one situation where he shoved a dude after an and-1. on the court, Maynor was a calm, cool, killer. nothing fazed him.
Well I've been to every VCU home game the last 3 years, and you must def be lookin at a very isolated incident.. i think he pushed someonebefore one game where he let his emotions get the most of him.... Dude was always calm on the court, and he only played 3 tourney games his whole career atvcu so im not basing it on that.. and thats my fault about the new orleans thing, i remember now that they did pick right after the jazz cause I rememberhoping that he would fall to New orleans, cause Utah is such a lame place to be... The whole thing is that dude is doing his thing and in my opinoin was oneof the top 5 most sure things coming into the draft... You knew what you were gettin when you drafted Maynor and he hasn't disappointed when given achance, he's actually exceeding my expectations..

and yea for those mentioning tyreke, how can you mention him when he isnt even their point guard... Udrich runs point for the Kings..

Back
Top Bottom