The 2nd Switch In The Bathroom. What's It For?

The 2nd switch in the toilet room of the bathroom. The one that sounds like a fan but doesnt blow air 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Is it really there to cancel out the bomb sounds 
nerd.gif

Are you serious right now?
laugh.gif

Its obviously a ventilation system similar to the ones over the stove... Sucks the stank !++ air out of the room. I woulda asked a question like this when I was 4-5 yrs old
30t6p3b.gif

My girl is convinced it's for defogging the mirror. I told her and proved to her that it doesn't work for that. Too many arguments have followed
30t6p3b.gif

Vent, so that people don't suffocate from fecal odor or super steamy showers. True "venting," now who's going this into make a commercial!?

Originally Posted by cartune

The 2nd switch in the toilet room of the bathroom. The one that sounds like a fan but doesnt blow air 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Is it really there to cancel out the bomb sounds 
nerd.gif

It's so everyone knows that you just dropped some logs in there.

Originally Posted by the coolness

My girl is convinced it's for defogging the mirror. I told her and proved to her that it doesn't work for that. Too many arguments have followed
30t6p3b.gif
She's not totally wrong as that is one of the effects of using the fan. Keep it real, only reason I turn mine on is so the mirror isn't as foggy when I step out. Otherwise I don't mind the steamy air

Originally Posted by the coolness

30t6p3b.gif
If she doesn't know what the 2nd switch in the bathroom is for, she's too young for you bro.

Back
Top Bottom