.....The A-Team (MOVIE).....Ice Cube is BA Baracus.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you canhire...................................The A-Team.
a-team.jpg

John Singleton has confirmed that he will be directing a big screen version of TVseries, 'The A-Team'.

The TV-Show, which ran from 1983-87 and starred George Peppard and Mr. T, concerned an unofficial team of Vietnam vets wanted by the military for acrime they didn't commit. Their action-packed adventures combined helping the innocent while running from the law.

Stephen J. Cannell, who created the show, will produce the movie with Spike Seldin.
Mark Silvestri will executive produce with Alex Young assigned to oversee the flick at Fox.

The new 'A-Team' will be updated from the Vietnam era and reflect contemporary issues and politics. Tone of the film will be less cartoony and moreserious, in the vein of 'Die Hard' and 'Lethal Weapon.'

Templeton "faceman" Peck - Jude Law
John "Hannibal" Smith - George Clooney
BA Baracus - Ice Cube
Murdock - Woody Harreleson

fingers crossed, it could be
pimp.gif

That would be great casting if it happens...I think Brad Pitt would be a better choice as Face though...I wonder whoever plays B.A. Baracus would get amohawk...

illmaticsoulchild:
Just as long as they keep the van the same I'm good. They better not replace it with a Hummer or something.
I don't know, I don't really mind stuff like that. The Hummer wasn't available for them back then. Best believe that if it was, theywould have used it. C'mon, you seriously think they would have chosen a van if the Hummer was an option? No way.

I mean, do you also want them wearing the same type of clothes? Nut-hugger jeans and what not? Not me; there would be no point. I don't expect the scriptto use the same type of dialogue as they would have used back then, either.

Maybe that's just me, though.
nerd.gif

Damn yo..........Kimbo Slice would be dope. Tha hell with Ice-Cube..........I didnt like his "hard" act in XXX: State of the union, he is more dopewhen its a laid back role.......This isnt the 90`s anymore, i dont think he can be any harder than her was in Boyz in tha Hood..........Which was more a laidback "Yea im a G" type role.

YO! Clooney would make an EXCELLENT Hannibal. But I'm leaning more to Kimbo Slice than Cube, too. And the movie could do the same for his career that theshow did for Mr. T. It almost seems TOO LOGICAL. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom