.....The A-Team (MOVIE).....Ice Cube is BA Baracus.

I don't know, I don't really mind stuff like that. The Hummer wasn't available for them back then. Best believe that if it was, they would have used it. C'mon, you seriously think they would have chosen a van if the Hummer was an option? No way.

I mean, do you also want them wearing the same type of clothes? Nut-hugger jeans and what not? Not me; there would be no point. I don't expect the script to use the same type of dialogue as they would have used back then, either.

Why the flip flop would they use a Hummer? They would have got caught for good a long time ago using that esp the H1. That thing had no moves. The clothes I guess aren't as bad but I hope they don't switch things up like the Transformers when you really didn't have to.

^ Would they have gotten caught if they were a real, live A-Team using a Hummer?

Yes.

But back in the 70s and 80s, would they have gotten caught if they were a real, live team using a freaking van?

Yes.

It's a movie, complete with theatrics and exaggerations.

And as far as the line of reasoning 'Why change it up if you don't have to?', they do have to... TO KEEP THINGS RELEVANT. That's whatadaptations and interpretations are. There has never been an A-Team movie before, so it's not like they're re-making a previous film, like when studiosjust take the previous film from the previous movie and flip it into digital format and burn to a disc for us all (like Star Wars IV, V, and VI).

This is a new movie, an adaptation of a previous series, an interpretation of a previous theme.

Times change, and they have to keep up. I don't personally have a problem with that.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Just as long as they keep the van the same I'm good. They better not replace it with a Hummer or something.

you know its gonna be a SUV....those van's were cool only in da 80's...da conversion vans...

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Just as long as they keep the van the same I'm good. They better not replace it with a Hummer or something.

roll.gif
ohwell.gif

^ I hope they use the same everything in that clip, to keep things authentic. Same cars, same guns, even the same exact chains worn by Mr. T.

I hope they use the same cameras to film it, too.

Back
Top Bottom