The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Instant W on confirmed. Glad I stayed away from paying resell couple years back. Definitely wish I could’ve got these for 154

Instant W on confirmed. Glad I stayed away from paying resell couple years back. Definitely wish I could’ve got these for 154
Same, been wanting these ever since they released and promised GR lmao. I can finally retire my 3.0 Core Blacks after 4 years of service! 😂

62199545-8BD8-4709-961D-8D97474015FA.gif

Does anyone know if the Futurecrafts are using the same 4D tech when originally released? My social status 4D are really comfortable unlike some other 4D's I've tried.

Trying to decide if these are comfy or if I should skip.

Does anyone know if the Futurecrafts are using the same 4D tech when originally released? My social status 4D are really comfortable unlike some other 4D's I've tried.

Trying to decide if these are comfy or if I should skip.
These should be the same as your SS 4D, which aren't the original release. The made in Germany pairs are and has a more elastically feel, these are firmer.

Lattice of a Consortium compared to the new Futurecraft
8WJLWuL.jpg

Last edited:
To me this recent og release is another clear indication that adidas doesn’t have a clue hot to market or release stuff. They ve been pouring the market with indifferent 4d models that sit. But look what happens when they release a model that actually looks good. It sells out.

To me this recent og release is another clear indication that adidas doesn’t have a clue hot to market or release stuff. They ve been pouring the market with indifferent 4d models that sit. But look what happens when they release a model that actually looks good. It sells out.

These are still available tho.

I actually Like being able to get shoes I want hassle free or even on discount.

Hopefully people can link some under retail links for these. I’ll gladly send mine back to adc or at least keep it on ice

Back
Top Bottom