The Adidas "Futurecraft"

yeah, because it wouldn't let me enter another entry with completely different info. Tried to enter it with my fiance's info, SNS gave me a DENIED page :lol:

this is why I like SNS raffles, from the SNS NYC shop, I entered Pharrell Hu Oreo NMD once and won. Didn't enter any of their other raffles. Entered the 4D raffle once and won. This is not including the countless times I've won yeezys from SNS raffle or was able to cop yeezys from SNS online drop.

this is why I like SNS raffles, from the SNS NYC shop, I entered Pharrell Hu Oreo NMD once and won. Didn't enter any of their other raffles. Entered the 4D raffle once and won. This is not including the countless times I've won yeezys from SNS raffle or was able to cop yeezys from SNS online drop.

While I myself have never won an SNS raffle, from what I have seen, they seem very legit. Congrats on the W man.

Looks like its crypto cashout -> resale for me!

Yeah it will be much easier to hit since the shop is now in the states, but from what I hear they do a good job in the EU as well.

upload_2018-1-24_12-44-27.png

lol thanks for the heart attack SNS :rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-24_12-44-18.png
    upload_2018-1-24_12-44-18.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 13
I got the SNS Gore-tex email and nearly had a heart attack. Damn you SNS, you know damn well what you're doing with your newsletter timing

funny thing is I didn't even get the Goretex email. Was somewhat interested in it but only for under retail like the first 2 Goretex CS1

Can you clarify the wording of the email, since you've done SNS raffles before?

"pick up and pay for your sneakers on ______ during store opening hours below" (then obviously the stores hours are listed)

I'm correct in assuming this means stop by any time during the specified day, right? I've got work and am planning on taking lunch to pick up my pair.

Back
Top Bottom