The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Straight to feet

672401DF-3034-425B-9A1D-AA9C347BD56A.jpeg

when you entered online were you able to register for raffles before scanning your wristband at the event? Or did you already check in and physically show up to the warehouse before you saw the online raffle option?

I did not have to scan my wristband on anything to be able to enter raffle online.

747warehousest.com

You need to be registered with a valid wristband.

Just log in with email and wristband, and raffle entries are available at the bottom.

I logged in and all I see is my info. Probably need to go beacon style then. Thanks for the help.

Glad adidas announced that they’re notifying winners @11pm. I’ll prob post up somewhere in DTLA just in case

Won two raffles so far. But both for Crazy BYW and Crazy BYW X, don’t even want these. People have been winning AM4s though.

How does the upper compare to primeknit?

The upper fits TTS but the knit is not as stretchy as primeknit for sure. There are areas in the heel cup that are stiff as wel as around the midfoot for structural support. I would say its still a comfortable wear but those with wide feet may not find it as roomy due to lack of stretch in the knit. The medial side has a raised arch in the 4D midsole which may also not be comfortable for flat footers

I overall really like the shoe and wore it around the 747 warehouse today comfortably. The Carbon employees hadnt seen it in person yet so we got some group shoe shots with both silhouhettes.

There is also a nice hit of xeno reflective material in the ankle pull tab that I didnt notice in press photos

3EA5B63E-360C-4EB8-BAC5-9D768DDFCEAD.jpeg
EBDF72AE-1282-4FBE-B460-10D075CC55ED.jpeg
1C7DFDAE-21E2-4491-98A3-C524E0E28629.jpeg

the message from 747 was raffle winners were announced at 11pm. I was planning on going for the night acts. But the text said I had to pick up within 2hrs ...smh

What? Did you quote the wrong person? :lol: My comment was directed at cashdot cashdot for him not wanting the shoes but entering the raffle.

2nd day of 747 has been much smoother. People actually have a clue what’s going on.

Hit on three pairs so far, BYW black/blue (copped for a friend), AM4 Paris (copped for me) and Parley Mids (passed). Still more stuff to be raffled off including 500s & 4Ds.

Warehouse Tour is pretty dope.

Last edited:
2nd day of 747 has been much smoother. People actually have a clue what’s going on.

Hit on three pairs so far, BYW black/blue (copped for a friend), AM4 Paris (copped for me) and Parley Mids (passed). Still more stuff to be raffled off including 500s & 4Ds.

Warehouse your is pretty dope.
Good luck on them 500s and 4Ds bro

Surprised you passed on Parley mids, those are beautiful to me

nice.... you coulda ooped me the parleys :emoji_unamused: lol

Welp since adidas confirmed childish Gambino I’m out. Decided to get Chinese food wh the wifey

928DA915-667F-4B6A-AC20-575A7E5A8BB9.jpeg

I only scanned the Parley mid beacon cause I got swept up in the moment on the warehouse tour haha

$250 just seemed like way too much to me for them and they’re not a 747 exclusive. Wouldn’t surprise me if they eventually hit discount.

Back
Top Bottom