The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Pickup from this morn

0223181943.jpg
0223181943a.jpg
0223181944.jpg
0223181943b.jpg
Got #27 like my birth date :nthat:

Good ish homie those are fire.

They’re so stupid limited you might want to play the lotto tonight.
Should've but i aint goin back out lol. Couldnt believe I got that email

now can i see some on feet pics :lol:

Aint my size...might be something I just keep for the collection. Unless maybe I dont hit for retail on those white OW 1's lol

As expected going for around $1800 in resale market

This is what happens when you announce exactly how limited a shoe is. "Only 200 pairs" alone adds about $700-$1k in value. If they were to come out and say the actual numbers on futurecrafts prices would either plunge or skyrocket. It all goes back to Supply and demand....and resellers. Lol. If they're were only 4000 pairs of futurecrafts, prices would be in the 2000s I bet.

OG over all of em. As much as I appreciate the y-3 it’s sorta all over the place. It looks like a shoe from a dystopian future (think mad max) where someone had to cobble together different leftover parts to make a shoe. I prefer the cleaner lines of a qasa or the original zg pureboost when it comes to Y3. If I’m going for the future on my feet at a 500 dollar plus price point, I want a little more Elysium and a little less district 9.

Saw those on another site. There could be more going on underneath but I can feel the twisted ankle just by thinking about balling in those.

Saw those on another site. There could be more going on underneath but I can feel the twisted ankle just by thinking about balling in those.

Won't have to worry about it cause they'll never release.

That's not a finished bball silo, just a concept/prototype leading into using 4D for bball potentially.

Anyone have the alphaedge 4d in hand that can comment on sizing? Since it’s only full sizes wondering if I’d need to go up or down being a 10.5...

Anyone have the alphaedge 4d in hand that can comment on sizing? Since it’s only full sizes wondering if I’d need to go up or down being a 10.5...
I'm a 10-10.5 in UB 1.0 and I have an 11 in alphaedge and they feel fine. Just enough space

I am a 8.5 in UB 1.0 and 8 in 3.0

I went with 8 and have plenty of toe room, but the shoe runs narrow. Taking out the insole may give you more space as well. Wide footers may not like this shoe because it's pretty tight around the midfoot and the arch is noticeable

So no word on a global release? Im starting to regret not pulling the trigger at $600-625 for a size 9

Back
Top Bottom