The Air Jordan Citrus VII

Citrus 7's more like circus 7's but to each his own and yea hares, Bordeaux, olympics, blk/red and frenchies are by far the best 7's/ jordans.

p.s. blk jeans, yellow nautica shirt, red writing, yankee...............FRESH................its only 3 colors man

Although these are my only pair of vii's, i would take the bordeaux's, cardinals, hares, and flints over them. I just grew tired of the citrusvii's. Good thing i'm getting the hares in the cdp in june.

yhst-64958522779775_1971_4679615.jpeg
i wear this with my VIIs

Black reds, Cardinals, Bordeaux, "Hares", Frenchies, Chambray, Flints, Olympics, Pacifics, and my grandpa's beaters>citrus
Just my opinion. I never liked these citrus, even on sale with 60% off I passed.

pretty good looking shoes IMO, but I remember these being really hard to clean... I would probably cop a different pair of vii's...

Never liked the Citrus VII didnt catch my attention. My favorites are frenchies, raptors, cardinals, and olympics. Too bad i sold my frenchies andcardinals. Im looking for French blue vii's by the way
happy.gif

while its your OPINION that the Citrus Vii's are the best colorway, you are definitely in the minority, IMO the citrus VII's are the WORST colorway forthe VII's, the citrus colored stitching on these looks real tacky, had the stitching been black these would not have been AS bad but still a crappycolorway.

eat a hot dog or sausage while wearing those.............and top your dog with mustard and ketchup.
laugh.gif
(matches the shoes good, I do it all the time)

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Olympics >>>> all 7s

agree with 100%

but with the cirtrus 7s i rocked a miami jersey... perfect match.. but i had to part ways with mine in need of room and $
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The frenchies look really good with jeans & of course the quality is great,
also the chambrays are nice but something about the citrus makes them more desirable (for me)

I started to like the hares for some reason,like I had always said they look like boxing shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

these blow all ya'll out the ocean!

The Bordeaux are the ugliest out yet,if those were to release as a retro many of you would be saying

"Jordan Brand had officially died"

I'm pretty sure many would say that......

aint that the truth. these have got to be the ugliest crap i've ever seen. french/flint vii's>>>>>>>>>bordeaux, chambrayvii>>>>>>bordeaux. flint vii>>>bordeaux. the only reason people sweat these is because their og... and because He wore them.
tired.gif
smh.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The frenchies look really good with jeans & of course the quality is great,
also the chambrays are nice but something about the citrus makes them more desirable (for me)

I started to like the hares for some reason,like I had always said they look like boxing shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

these blow all ya'll out the ocean!

The Bordeaux are the ugliest out yet,if those were to release as a retro many of you would be saying

"Jordan Brand had officially died"

I'm pretty sure many would say that......

Bite your tongue kid, you obviously were still on diapers when these released

7-Flint Greys,Bordeaux-how you not going to like these...he burned MJ(the other one) with these in that commercial.
Oh well,that's just me.
Peace!

In my honest opinion,these are the only 7's to get x2 pairs of....

in my honest opinion, these are the ugliest VII... looking like a taco bell x jordan collaboration
indifferent.gif

olympics, hares, and bordeaux FTW!!! from the retros... the grey/white and blk/blue looks nice

Back
Top Bottom