The Air Jordan Citrus VII

Best color period
81e15ae53667c8aa446063b06be9277b972cd00.pjpg

Best retro + color
11e25e4eca3196c4ce1a5e333cd5cb85affa286.pjpg

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The frenchies look really good with jeans & of course the quality is great,
also the chambrays are nice but something about the citrus makes them more desirable (for me)

I started to like the hares for some reason,like I had always said they look like boxing shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

these blow all ya'll out the ocean!

The Bordeaux are the ugliest out yet,if those were to release as a retro many of you would be saying

"Jordan Brand had officially died"

I'm pretty sure many would say that......

Bite your tongue kid, you obviously were still on diapers when these released

Actually he is exactly right, you know damn well if these were never an OG color and they released last month for the first time all stores would have fullstock.

These $%$$% are uglier than pea pod VIIIs

^^^ THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW...

back to topic... these are horrible. i like them but thats about it. will not wear them more than once.
eyes.gif

eb11558f881e608ebc6b8619776e5ca05de8088.pjpg

I too liked them before release day, and ended up buying them. After a few months I began to loath them and sold them on ebay. I took a loss on them, but Idont care, I couldnt have them in my closet any more. Those are by far the worst VII, and one of the worst retro + of all time.

bordeaux's were ugly when they came out, ugly when MJ wore em, and still ugly as hell. Terrible color combo. Period.

werent these Eddie Jones' PE's, and everyone was beasting over em, and then when they were released, tons of people passed on em?
roll.gif

it's a decent shoe IMO, but not worth of 2 pairs

.........hehe is the reason these are ugly is becuase you can't match with them
laugh.gif

oh I like VII's but no Bordeaux,and I found perfect chances to get them but guess what

nope no need to

i like the citruses. but i like yellow. i agree i dont have a lot to match with them, just that hoddy shown and one yellow shirt that is that citrus color.

out of all the retro+ colors this was my favorite with the frenchies right with them.

they have some shirts that match the citrus at footlocker down here in houston
my 7's are beat though

never did and never will like or own the citrus 7...as retro+ go IMO Flint 7>>>>any other retro+ then Frenchies and i dont care afterthat...bordeaux would be nasty but that purple or whatev throws them off and my all-time fav 7 would have to be the Olympics...

^^^
laugh.gif
not that im disagreeing with you Copleyrd, but i am disagreeing with you (if that makes sense) the grey on those hares is OFF n the Pacifics look likehot pressed garbage =)

ehhh. looked good at the store, bought em and wore them like 2-3 times. after that they just sat in the closet until i sold them.

i don't get why people disregard the most blatant problem with the citrus 7s, the material. I still don't know what the material is but it fades worsethan EVERYYYY c/w made. Worse than peapods, raptor 7s, red suede 21s etc..
to clean these I'd think you can only use the airspray and put suede protector on them before and after each wear.

I'd like them again however in a 10.5. offers wanted.

It's only a matter of time, when people on here will say that the Spi'zikes/6 rings/Dub Zeros look better than OG colorways. *!@*, where I come from,I'll never place a retro+colorway above any OG. I guess that' the OG Jordan head mentality.

Originally Posted by CopleyRd

Best retro + color
these have to be the worst retro colorway of the VIIs

Citrus VII , i thought they were nice when they released .got them on day 1 wore them like 3 Xs and stopped wearing them, for some reason i don't like themanymore.

I'd say Hares no question... If youre looking for a lid to match the shoes... Pittsburgh Pirates Alternate Cap

The citrus VII's are the BY-FAR the worst colorway of the VII's....

The Black/Charcoal and true-red are the best Colorway...FTW
pimp.gif

Bordeauxs will always be my favorite, but all this bickering over which VII colorway is "best" is infantile.

these are the worst 7s. everyone has that jordan hoodie and that jordan shirt the those 7s disected. I hate those 7s so much

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by CopleyRd

Best retro + color
these have to be the worst retro colorway of the VIIs

agreed, just got rid of my pair recently, worn them once since i got em
laugh.gif

never knew there was so much hate for the citrus vii's
eek.gif
, i'm glad i have a pair of these.

this will probably be one of the colorways people will want a few years down the road......or maybe not
laugh.gif

dope shoe either way.

Back
Top Bottom