The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

I'm trying to get a pair, but no invoice is being emailed to me. I'm guessing if you don't get an invoice after requesting one, it means your size is sold out? I would have thought that they would at least tell you your size is no longer available.

Or maybe they are closed

Just copped from centre214, $133 is a decent price to pay for these and might not get any lower for a while

Too bad my size is gone. Otherwise I would of copped and returned my retail [emoji]127824[/emoji].

Repped on the Centre info. I've ordered from them before and have never had issues. I almost pulled the trigger on nike with my 20 percent code. Glad i waited. Thanks @dominino313

Anyone who paid retail or anything over 150 caught a nice L this weekend lol

Anyone who paid retail or anything over 150 caught a nice L this weekend lol

These still sitting in snkrs so plenty to cop. No Ls yet. These no way worth over retail.

Seems like stores only got like 1 per size and snkrs got the rest. I wonder how many were made. These seem pretty limited, just not as many sold.

I guess you can compare these to a nice tall glass of Guinness. You have to really like it to buy it. It's not something everybody will embrace.

These still sitting in snkrs so plenty to cop. No Ls yet. These no way worth over retail.

Seems like stores only got like 1 per size and snkrs got the rest. I wonder how many were made. These seem pretty limited, just not as many sold.

I guess you can compare these to a nice tall glass of Guinness. You have to really like it to buy it. It's not something everybody will embrace.

Definitely....just saying anything close to retail is a L.... I copped from centre for 133 thanks dominino313

Back
Top Bottom