The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

A release like this makes me think Jordan Brand should just stop any retros after XIV.. It makes me think that is where the line is drawn in terms of popularity. That said, I would LOVE a retro XIX on discount but if sales continue like this, it will probably never happen.

How is copping for retail taking an L if you didn't mind paying retail in the first place? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lol. Anyways, tried on my pair earlier today and they're pretty comfortable....More comfortable than I remember the OG's being. 

How is copping for retail taking an L if you didn't mind paying retail in the first place? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lol. Anyways, tried on my pair earlier today and they're pretty comfortable....More comfortable than I remember the OG's being. 

I wasn't paying 190 plus tax over 200 for them.... Getting them for below 150 is a bargain

Man I hope bluecity or whatever it's called hit me back so I can flourish. 133 is to nice to pass up and I def need another pair
No code is invalid per email they sent me.

City Blue email response to me: "What size are you looking for? Keep in mind when ordering that no discount code is valid on this item."

D
No code is invalid per email they sent me.

City Blue email response to me: "What size are you looking for? Keep in mind when ordering that no discount code is valid on this item."

Dang then I missed my blessin since centre didn't have my size, smh. I still never got an email back from them though but I'm sure they are still closed

Last edited:

THANK YOU FRIEND!!!! I wasn't going to pick these up for anywhere close to retail (my OG's are good still) but once you posted the code, it was a no brainer. This price is basically outlet price "if" they make it there (which I'm thinking they won't since being a QS). Thanks for looking out buddy.

Repped! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

just copped off snkrs. wish i woulda saw the 23penny price in time. just left the mall and there was shenanigans going on. none of the stores had my size, which was surprising. each store, when i asked for my size they went to the back to get it then came back looking confused like they just vanished b4 their eyes. after that happened a couple times i hopped on the phone and copped.

not sure what's going on with this release, but it may end up like 16s and chi 9s. its funny bc the mall was pretty quiet although there was ppl buying these. they. must not have produced very many. 10.5 is ALWAYS the most abundant size so how did no stores have any?
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Where i was at they only had 2 pairs of 10.5 one was being held but the manager was like get it out here. One guy went up to an 11 after trying them on. I took my 12 and went home. Was a HOH so only 2 10.5 might say there was not many pairs

Wish I checked this thread a little earlier.... Centre is legit i got the 16s from them for 175 and couldn't be happier with them... would have been nice to add the 15s for the low, oh well time to play the waiting game

A release like this makes me think Jordan Brand should just stop any retros after XIV.. It makes me think that is where the line is drawn in terms of popularity. That said, I would LOVE a retro XIX on discount but if sales continue like this, it will probably never happen.

No release besides maybe the XI was well received the first time it released.

Jordan I's, III's and IV's weren't hard to get when they first retroed in the 90's.

The XV has done better than I thought. They should keep doing this, release them in limited numbers for those that really want the model.

The 18s need to be retroed. One of my favorite shoes of all-time. And not even gonna lie or front, the 18.5s should be retroed.

I personally don't like the 15s but I am glad to see they were retroed for those that really want them. Enjoy your pairs fam! I hope everyone cooked!

No release besides maybe the XI was well received the first time it released.

Jordan I's, III's and IV's weren't hard to get when they first retroed in the 90's.

The XV has done better than I thought. They should keep doing this, release them in limited numbers for those that really want the model.

Nothing was hard to get then tho, beast and hype didn't exist forreal so times were different

Back
Top Bottom