The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

laugh.gif
Just saw your post

VILLA is running extremely slow. I placed an order for the XV's at $133 no tax free shipping. Hopefully it sticks.

The site kept kicking me back to the cart without providing a confirmation number. Luckily I checked my bank and noticed the pending charge and in my VILLA account it showed an order #.

VILLA is running extremely slow. I placed an order for the XV's at $133 no tax free shipping. Hopefully it sticks.

The site kept kicking me back to the cart without providing a confirmation number. Luckily I checked my bank and noticed the pending charge and in my VILLA account it showed an order #.
im gonna guess that code got circulated already

Site is def cooked. I ordered something else, and they charged me, but no order confirmation email and no order under my account. Couldn't get to confirmation screen. Error after error.

im gonna guess that code got circulated already

I assume so. I saw it all over Twitter as well. I got the e-mail directly from VILLA, and should have pulled the trigger a bit sooner before the site started running slow, so I'm still hoping my order doesn't get canceled

In the end, VILLA charged me twice - once for the initial order with the code, and then for full price (assuming because it's a one time use code per account). I'm working on cancelling the 2nd order at full price.

Both orders went through, but none provided a confirmation page and/or e-mail - they just kicked back to the cart. The two order #'s show up in my account summary. We'll see what happens...

I knew the day would come when people would start liking this shoe. Been saying it on Niketalk for years. But dudes acting like they're doing something new by liking these is wack. These shoes were popular when they came out (contrary to what most noobs believe).

I assume so. I saw it all over Twitter as well. I got the e-mail directly from VILLA, and should have pulled the trigger a bit sooner before the site started running slow, so I'm still hoping my order doesn't get canceled

In the end, VILLA charged me twice - once for the initial order with the code, and then for full price (assuming because it's a one time use code per account). I'm working on cancelling the 2nd order at full price.

Both orders went through, but none provided a confirmation page and/or e-mail - they just kicked back to the cart. The two order #'s show up in my account summary. We'll see what happens...
So the other side of what I saw, lol. I got a feelin we all prob gettin cancelled

I knew the day would come when people would start liking this shoe. Been saying it on Niketalk for years. But dudes acting like they're doing something new by liking these is wack. These shoes were popular when they came out (contrary to what most noobs believe).

i aint no noob and back in the days these shoes werent popular at all

all colorways 60 bucks at the outlets

i dont think villa is sold out of these its just the site is slow because people are buying other things

did your order get stuck processing? and you either triedagain or hit back button? its common on villa. ive had it done twice before.

did your order get stuck processing? and you either triedagain or hit back button? its common on villa. ive had it done twice before.

Yeah it took a while to process. I didn't click back, just let it sit. Eventually it took me back to the cart, which is why I tried processing the second time not knowing the first one went through until I checked my bank and my account orders after the second one did the same thing and I saw two charges

i aint no noob and back in the days these shoes werent popular at all

all colorways 60 bucks at the outlets
it was popular around my way. i just didnt have the money at the time and everybody who didnt have the money hated on you specifically becuase of that.i was in high school so thats why lol

I just placed an order with Ruvilla. They charged my Bank account but I didnt get a confirmation #. It went back to check out screen. Hoping it goes through....

Back
Top Bottom