The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

Last edited:
I've shopped with them before, you will receive an email with a private link to check-out. Thats when you put in the promo code.
 Shot them an email so will see. When do I provide the promo code? No slot on email order request form.

I worry these may dry up in a hurry like the IXs did. Neither are super popular models really.

Last edited:
Shot them an email so will see. When do I provide the promo code? No slot on email order request form.

I worry these may dry up in a hurry like the IXs did. Neither are super popular models really.

They'll email you a private cart where you'll be able to enter a promo code then.

I got a feeling Villa will put them on sale again. I don't think that last sale put that much of a dent in them. And I bet stores still got plenty.

Went to my local footlocker, JJ and mom n pop after looking online over the weekend. No 7.5 for this release.
Money saved I guess [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Yeah.. definitely not sticking the tongue in lmao that looked weird but other than that its a dope pic. As for other colorways the ONLY other high I'd mess with is flints.. I thought the obsidians were completely hideous.

After that.. it's strictly XV lows.

Went to my local footlocker, JJ and mom n pop after looking online over the weekend. No 7.5 for this release.
Or get a size 8 
grin.gif

Well you might finish puberty in the spring. I bet your foot got another half inch. Go ahead and get that 8 lmao.

Copped today at my local FTL for $142 (military and $20 coupon). I'm hype, I love these jawns. I had the random retro in 08?

Wish I could but half sizing up in Jordans makes a big difference for me. Not like air maxes or ithere running sneakers.
Damn man that sucks lol..

SN: My pair got here today.. can't wait to see them when I get home. Hopefully nothing pre-creased or super beat box.

Back
Top Bottom