The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

Are these wearable without laces or with a "rope lace" swap or does the narrow toe box make it not really do-able to try anything like that with these?

Lol cityblueshop 2 days ago I tried to use the 30 off code and they said no discounts can be used

Are these wearable without laces or with a "rope lace" swap or does the narrow toe box make it not really do-able to try anything like that with these?

You can definitely wear these without laces, I used to wear my OG's without laces all the time. A lace swap is also possible.

I wasnt in favor the XV when it released back in 98 tho. After 19 Years, reminds me of EJ, Michael Finley and Ray Allen. Especially EJ (Eddie Jones), the XV actually looks very similar to his own swift 6. I think the shoes debuted also in the same year? couldnt remember. JB needed to retro his swift 6 its about time i guess~ We have seen pro quicks, and team jordan 1 and 2 so far...however need more from the vault!!! example: swift 6, Team J, pro strong....etc.

I love the Swift 6 and the Jumpman All Star I think it was called or Jumpman Select. Big fan of those and the 15s.

Everyone thinks the go to look is 15s and joggers. Everyone posting the same *** fit like they're doing something special.

i figured since nowadays people like them kanye female snow boots that the xv would be more accepted this time around

That's how it was for me. No code was needed.

i ended up copping from city blue. no refunds so if i dont like um ill probably just let um go on ebay for what i paid for

really just wanted to compare with my ogs. if i like the retros or they are almost exact like the ogs ill probably sell the ogs for dirt cheap.

black rubber tends to get ashy over time and only tire treatment liquid fixes that.

snkrs pair just came in. they're going straight back to nike. leather all warped and wrinkled and **** on the lateral side of the mudguard on the right shoe. this has been an issue, specifically with this c/w in particular, on OGs and '07s. this is a shoe that i really need to be flawless or i don't want them. let's hope the villa pair doesn't have blatant QC flaws.

$133 > $150

17 more bucks to cityblueshop > villa getting $0 of my money

cityblue shipping fast as hell to cali tho so im cool

plus i used paypal credit

seriously cannot believe how incompetent villa customer service is

snkrs pair just came in. they're going straight back to nike. leather all warped and wrinkled and **** on the lateral side of the mudguard on the right shoe. this has been an issue, specifically with this c/w in particular, on OGs and '07s. this is a shoe that i really need to be flawless or i don't want them. let's hope the villa pair doesn't have blatant QC flaws.

my ogs were flawless.

heres to hoping my cityblue pair is cool

I wasnt in favor the XV when it released back in 98 tho. After 19 Years, reminds me of EJ, Michael Finley and Ray Allen. Especially EJ (Eddie Jones), the XV actually looks very similar to his own swift 6. I think the shoes debuted also in the same year? couldnt remember. JB needed to retro his swift 6 its about time i guess~ We have seen pro quicks, and team jordan 1 and 2 so far...however need more from the vault!!! example: swift 6, Team J, pro strong....etc.

Hey buddy, I'm with you on the Swift 6!!! I watched EJ play in college at Temple with Aaron McKie (I live in the burbs of Philly and they were always on TV). Loved that team! Anyhow, here is a pic for you since you like them as much as I do! My OG still wearable Jordan Swift 6!!!

View media item 2295850

Last edited:
Hey buddy, I'm with you on the Swift 6!!! I watched EJ play in college at Temple with Aaron McKie (I live in the burbs of Philly and they were always on TV). Loved that team! Anyhow, here is a pic for you since you like them as much as I do! My OG still wearable Jordan Swift 6!!!

View media item 2295850

Still wearable? dang........they hold up pretty good there! Hey I left out Quick VI also!!! I also wanted them too!

View media item 2295860

I love the Swift 6 and the Jumpman All Star I think it was called or Jumpman Select. Big fan of those and the 15s.

Everyone thinks the go to look is 15s and joggers. Everyone posting the same *** fit like they're doing something special.

They look great with a nice tapered denim

Back
Top Bottom