The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

joints fit like isosceles triangles

another reason I'd never buy 15s again

I became a fit nazi over the years and refuse to wear shoes that don't fit

I always liked the back tab on em tho

Yeah, it's weird buying retroes and also current kicks. I've been wearing the KD 9, Kyrie 2 and 3 lately, and then putting on these. It's like night and day. These fit like Timbs for me and aren't made for people with narrow feet.

they might be ugly but they are one of if not the most comfortable air jordan because of the double stacked zoom

That's what I heard. If they retro and I get them at a good price. I've never been a fan of that model.

braveheart-3.jpg~c200

How's the Zoom checking out for everyone? Mine don't have Zoom, I removed the insoles and nothing is there. They're real but maybe Nike Sportswear got their hands on them. :lol: Nike Retro is notorious for ditching Zoom units, I hope JB doesn't go that route. I decided not knife mine, these will be my office beaters. Already turning a lot of heads, young kids saying they want them, feels like high school again :lol:

Last edited:
The zoom is more present in the heel than the forefoot. I've only worn my pair once so they may need some break in time

Yeah I hate to say it but I think JB has been secretly cutting cost by removing the proper air sole/zoom air systems from conveted models. Sadly I don't think the XIs come with the full length encapsulated air sole like they should anymore. Makes me so mad too. Can't wait for someone to gut a pair on video.

Yeah I hate to say it but I think JB has been secretly cutting cost by removing the proper air sole/zoom air systems from conveted models. Sadly I don't think the XIs come with the full length encapsulated air sole like they should anymore. Makes me so mad too. Can't wait for someone to gut a pair on video.

It's not just Jordans. They are skimping with the tech on many retros including the hyperdunk 08 retro

Last edited:
It's not just Jordans. They are skimping with the tech on many retros including the hyperdunk 08 retro

This. Only the USA colorway has the carbon fiber shank with zoom. The rest of colors (pink, yellow, blue, black) just have rubber soles. I had to get spenco insoles for my work pair (black) and they made a huge difference.

Last edited:

This. Only the USA colorway has the carbon fiber shank with zoom. The rest of colors (pink, yellow, blue, black) just have rubber soles. I had to get spenco insoles for my work pair (black) and they made a huge difference.
yea I was pretty disappointed when I remove the insoles of my aqua 8s to only find what it appeared and felt to be cement...

Last edited:
lol yea they do that on retro vi, vii, viii even the ogs had that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom