The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

This.

Especially with TB 3s dropping a few weeks later, then XIs the next month. Hopefully these get lost in the shuffle and can be had in Jan on discount.
Yeah, I don't think these will move fast at all with that price point. Just look at the Jordan 17's.. $90 price hike from the OG's in 2001..smh

The OG navy, gingers, and cherrywood joints is all I want, but at more than likely $250 a pop, ouch!

Anything OG will be copped first day. I remember 3/24/01 like yesterday

I remember get the black and red 16s on the first day they came out. Wore them in my church league championship game.Then to a party where project was played and rapped about the new Jordan's coming out.I felt like the man [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

I remember get the black and red 16s on the first day they came out. Wore them in my church league championship game.Then to a party where project was played and rapped about the new Jordan's coming out.I felt like the man [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

:lol: @ 1:41

Found an old store display poster for the Navy XVI's. Forgot I had this.

View media item 2062707

:nthat:

Hella Jelly bruh. The Much Respect ad campaign for the XVI's is probably my favorite of any Jordan.

2/17/01

IN!

..one of my top 5 Js of all time n I agree the marketing was on point for this release(XVIIs as well)

Hard to believe it was a decade and a half ago :nerd:

Obsidian 16s legit the last Jordan model I ever copped. Haven't touched anything 17-30.. If obsidians drop then these are a MUST,, for me at least.

I like midnight navy 16's. Just not enough to pay that ridiculous price.

JB is out of mind. Sure, there are still people copping Jordans for 190 or 220 for retros. But they are usually the models 3-14.
Overall the jordan hype has cooled off this year. I can see that way more people are wearing the old hurachees and lesd people wearing air jordans and jordans generally.
Some of my friends who work at Footlocker and Snipes agreed that the demand decreased.

omg if I could get my hands on a pair of The white/blue color way [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

JB is out of mind. Sure, there are still people copping Jordans for 190 or 220 for retros. But they are usually the models 3-14.
Overall the jordan hype has cooled off this year. I can see that way more people are wearing the old hurachees and lesd people wearing air jordans and jordans generally.
Some of my friends who work at Footlocker and Snipes agreed that the demand decreased.
with this sneak I can reason with the extra markup in price . You get the glove so you're actually paying for the extra material.

Back
Top Bottom