The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I will be paying that 250 even tho I may not like it...I NEED THESE been waiting since I destroyed mines in the 7th grade!! Can't be any worse than payin 220 for a Nike air back tab smh

Jordan really running with this $250 retail

$150 with the disco I definitely will be getting 2 pairs

I will be paying that 250 even tho I may not like it...I NEED THESE been waiting since I destroyed mines in the 7th grade!! Can't be any worse than payin 220 for a Nike air back tab smh
Same here. not happy about the price, but i will be happy with the shoe. Just pray they're done correct...black reds next please

Jams: I ain't really trippin' on those. If I get'em, I get'em. I have no intent on putting in any serious effort.

True-Red IXs: I'm getting mad as hell, that all of a sudden everyone wants these, when a short 6-7 years ago, guys could care less. Now, on a release date with one of the more popular colorways and silhouettes of them all, I HEAR JUST AS MANY PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THE IXs AS I DO THE IIIs. The hype is starting to switch up off of the shoes we expect, and to kicks that have been sleepers in the past. I'm not doing no raffle for these. If it comes to that, screw'em.

Navy XVI: I ain't playin' about these damn shoes! I don't care rather the world looks the other way, or if every human being with a pair of feet and accessible funds go after these, I'm getting my pairs. Doesn't matter rather they're GR or "Limited" quantities, I'm not playing no games with these bum @#$ retailers. I want my shoes.

Oh, and 250 is a problem for these, but y'all are willing to pay whatever they ask, for them wannabe OG Jams they baked up, right? Where the hell is the nostalgia in a OG that was never released to the public?

Jams will be back in another short 5-7 years. We may wait a decade+ to see these again....If ever.

Last edited:
easy pass on the midnight navys. i remember i copped in '01 and didn't really like them after a while. of course breds were a different story, to which the navys can't compare imo. i spent my last $160+ on og bred 16s. still a favorite. as stated earlier, $250 is a stretch tho. no way to justify it. breds and gingers will be gametime decisions (IF gingers ever retro).

it makes me think, when the 17 mids retro they're gonna be at least $275+ and we all know that's WITHOUT the suitcase, most likely.

:smh:

Just like the Copper XVII's these will be attainable below retail online easily after a few weeks.

I need my 12 in these. I remember trying these on in 01 didnt have the money to cop. I got money now so im not missing out this time

I have a feeling it will. The $250 price tag have already taken a lot of people out.

The coppers at my local foot action is $199. Has been for a while, still not moving at that price.
17+ tho...if it was the og 17s with the case, i doubt they woulda hit sale or sat. Everyone loves the wht/blue, wht/red cws on those not the copper plus's but lets see if these do. Would be great f they do

Now... what y'all wanna do?
Wanna be ballers? Shot-callers?
Brawlers

2z6b58h.png

2gtosb9.gif

Now... what y'all wanna do?
Wanna be ballers? Shot-callers?
Brawlers

What movie is this from?

I'm not 100% sure about the first one (but I assume the Puff lyrics apply to both :lol:), but the second one is "All About The Benjamins."

[Size=.5]...Who be dipping in the Benz with the spoilers, on the low from the Jake in the Taurus...[/size]

Last edited:
Yeah, Bro, both of those are from the All About The Benjamins movie. That was the reasoning behind reciting the lyrics from the song....

Back in 96-97 I hated that damn man (Puffy) and all his songs. Ironically ever girlfriend I had back then were fanatical about that music. When Mo' Money Mo' problems came out, girls would just start dancing where ever they heard it. I'm not kidding.

How time changes...

Hated Diddy
Wasn't that fond of Biggy
and I hated the Air Jordan XII more than any Jordan or 100$+ sneaker I ever saw. And people were crazy about that ugly white shoe with the black patch on the sides...

97' was a good year.

Last edited:
Yeah, Bro, both of those are from the All About The Benjamins movie. That was the reasoning behind reciting the lyrics from the song....

Back in 96-97 I hated that damn man (Puffy) and all his songs. Ironically ever girlfriend I had back then were fanatical about that music. When Mo' Money Mo' problems came out, girls would just start dancing where ever they heard it. I'm not kidding.

How time changes...

Hated Diddy
Wasn't that fond of Biggy
and I hated the Air Jordan XII more than any Jordan or 100$+ sneaker I ever saw. And people were crazy about that ugly white shoe with the black patch on the sides...

97' was a good year.

How did people react to Tupacs and Biggie's deaths? I was 10 at the time so I had just started watching MTV and BET (back when they both played music videos regularly).

My goal is to still be drunk and skunked out my mind from Halloween activities when I drag myself to footlocker the day these release

underrated, underappreciated model the 16 is

idk bout that, they sold out upoj release back then, and da CDP pack was well received.
Kinda agree, kinda not.

The white/ red lows were the fastest selling of the XVI's. White/ blue & bred mids sat on shelfs for months. The cherrywoods, gingers, and the black lows were still on shelf's late 02'.

There was a spot on 125th street around st. Nicholas that still had them available march of 03' for like $60.

Last edited:
Black and red 16s sold out on rd. The rest sat for a bit. The plus colorways both went on sale in my area.

Back
Top Bottom