The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Damn. Can't wait to get those Midnight Navys.

The pop of that toe with the shroud on...oooofffff

Fire 
smokin.gif

need the navys but not for $250 

Last edited:
How they feel? That leather looks plush. I remember the OGs being nice and squishy under the foot.

They feel the same as the CDP, imo. Hard to compare to OG since mine crumbled into oblivion a few years ago.

The greatest thing about this version is the shroud seems a bit bigger and fits with ease when the shoe is on-foot. My CDP is a bit tough to put on.

They feel the same as the CDP, imo. Hard to compare to OG since mine crumbled into oblivion a few years ago.

The greatest thing about this version is the shroud seems a bit bigger and fits with ease when the shoe is on-foot. My CDP is a bit tough to put on.
nice!! I still hav my Gingers, but they are so beat. Always loved 16s tho. Those navys will be had. Cant wait to have these in hand. Cant believe theres not more ppl thirsting for these. They look real dope.

How they feel? That leather looks plush. I remember the OGs being nice and squishy under the foot.

I wonder if the shrouds on these retros are size specific. I know the OGs were grouped 3 sizes at a time. IE: 11-12, so size 11, 11.5 and 12 would all share the same size shroud. This lead to the shroud fitting really awkwardly, especially on foot.

My size 10.5 x 2 order already shipped, but my size 9 one pair has not shipped yet.

My size 10.5 x 2 order already shipped, but my size 9 one pair has not shipped yet.
I ordered 1 size 10 and havent heard anything yet. Honestly, I thought it would take a while so Im kinda glad to hear some are already shipping out. Hope mine ship this week. Thatd be cool

those navys are instant cop but 250 will scare a lot of people so waiting for a discount wouldnt be a bad idea 

Back
Top Bottom