The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

nor size.... so its all just a matter of what they get to next. just be patient.

For those who had orders cancelled how long did it take for them to credit your money back?

How they feel? That leather looks plush. I remember the OGs being nice and squishy under the foot.
They feel the same as the CDP, imo. Hard to compare to OG since mine crumbled into oblivion a few years ago.

The greatest thing about this version is the shroud seems a bit bigger and fits with ease when the shoe is on-foot. My CDP is a bit tough to put on.
I wonder if the shrouds on these retros are size specific. I know the OGs were grouped 3 sizes at a time. IE: 11-12, so size 11, 11.5 and 12 would all share the same size shroud. This lead to the shroud fitting really awkwardly, especially on foot.
My man always giving us nuggets...

I can see a lot of corners cut on these. Most obvious no Brail on shroud.
?

How could their be brail on the shroud if the the word "Trophy Room" is in its place?
It's braille fam...braille....

Team no ship.

Team order in 1k.

Team money out as soon as I ordered.

Team I live in Tampa.

They have a small team of employees and likely over 4000 pairs to ship out. Just be patient.

Order 14XX shipped yesterday. Maybe it's me but I feel like they're getting these out faster than expected.

Is it worth paying the $400 resale on these TR 16s? I struck out on a 9.5 but I really like the french blue on these...hoping the prices drop a little after people start receiving their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom