^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Theres a surprise after the credits

Wonder what it could be 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Wonder what it could be 
nerd.gif
At this point...I don't even care about the surprise. Let me just see the movie!
YES! YES! YES! #Danielbryan

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Wonder what it could be 
nerd.gif
At this point...I don't even care about the surprise. Let me just see the movie!
YES! YES! YES! #Danielbryan

Ugh, DO NOT read any early reviews. I thought I was reading a non-spoiler review and the guy dropped the biggest spoiler in the whole movie. I'm not even going to post it in spoiler tags because no one should know about it before going into the movie. Stay away from the reviews just read the review score and the headlines!

So mad I had it spoiled.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ugh, DO NOT read any early reviews. I thought I was reading a non-spoiler review and the guy dropped the biggest spoiler in the whole movie. I'm not even going to post it in spoiler tags because no one should know about it before going into the movie. Stay away from the reviews just read the review score and the headlines!

So mad I had it spoiled.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah, I am staying away from any reviews about this movie. Two weeks away? I'm fine just looking in this thread. Haha.

Yeah, I am staying away from any reviews about this movie. Two weeks away? I'm fine just looking in this thread. Haha.

Glad I'm hearing Hulk stole the show
My second favorite Marvel character
pimp.gif

Favorite guy in the Avengers

Glad I'm hearing Hulk stole the show
My second favorite Marvel character
pimp.gif

Favorite guy in the Avengers

Somebody post a link to a review with spoilers in it. I don't care about being spoiled. Reading about it aint the same as seeing it happen.

Somebody post a link to a review with spoilers in it. I don't care about being spoiled. Reading about it aint the same as seeing it happen.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

eek.gif
Thought I was the only one with this mindset
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

eek.gif
Thought I was the only one with this mindset
laugh.gif

i'm ready to see this! Got my midnight showing tickets for me and my girl.
May is too far away!

i'm ready to see this! Got my midnight showing tickets for me and my girl.
May is too far away!

Back
Top Bottom