The Bear FX Series Jeremy Allen White - Season 2 All episodes Out on Hulu

been putting this show off and finally started watching a couple weeks back. just finished s2
awesome show👨‍🍳
they had some big time cameos

Super late, but just caught this show and binged it with wifey. Didn't think I'd get into a show about running a restaurant, but it really is good.

Whenever my wife tells me something, I say "HEARD" :lol:

Finally watched seasons 1 and 2. Absolutely loved the show. Season 2 , specifically, has a few of the best episodes of TV I've ever seen

interesting

i don't know about all of africa, but from what I can tell in west africa their isn't much of a restaurant culture.
people don't go to restaurants often and when they it's generally to eat food from other cultures.

Like from what i've observed in Nigeria, people who have money for restaurants also have money for private cooks. and people kinda look down on you for eating nigerian food in a restaurant. like you should have money to eat at home.

because it's looked at as a low status thing, I imagine that leads to less Nigerians becoming chefs, less nigerians opening restaurants and less opportunities for a star.

Last edited:
makes sense. theres a huge nigerian population and the number of nigerian restaurants doesn’t reflect that at all.

Back
Top Bottom