The beginning of the end for BlackBerry

I would invest, I think they can comeback, they need the next os to be really good and release by september...

I would invest, I think they can comeback, they need the next os to be really good and release by september...

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

is bbm that serious?
it is
frown.gif

my sext life is gonna be none existant without that !@%%
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Here's the real sad thing. I've been a BB loyal for about 8 years. They stay behind the competition in every aspect besides push e-mail and keyboard.
-OS 7 looks great but nothing compared to what Android/Apple and even Microsoft is doing with Windows 8.

-App world is TERRIBLE.

-New devices are still worlds behind the competitions. (Although the BB9900 looks dope to me, it's still nothing to be super excited about)

Even with the new stuff it's not appealing to no one and that's their problem.

Ugh...it's super hard to see the company fail but it happens. Hard thing is trying to decide where to go from here...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Here's the real sad thing. I've been a BB loyal for about 8 years. They stay behind the competition in every aspect besides push e-mail and keyboard.
-OS 7 looks great but nothing compared to what Android/Apple and even Microsoft is doing with Windows 8.

-App world is TERRIBLE.

-New devices are still worlds behind the competitions. (Although the BB9900 looks dope to me, it's still nothing to be super excited about)

Even with the new stuff it's not appealing to no one and that's their problem.

Ugh...it's super hard to see the company fail but it happens. Hard thing is trying to decide where to go from here...
grin.gif

my last BB was a bold 9000 but that phone getting soaked was a sign from the heavens, i have an iPhone 4 and I LOVE IT
pimp.gif

my last BB was a bold 9000 but that phone getting soaked was a sign from the heavens, i have an iPhone 4 and I LOVE IT
pimp.gif

is bbm that serious?

Nope, you ain't heard bruh? iMessage this fall. Its a WRAP brodie. And with BGR talking about this new iPhone that may either be announced in August or September, RIM better just take their talents to south beach or team up with Palm or some #!%*. 
Apple and Android/HTC has everything on lock, its going to be a long summer. 

is bbm that serious?

Nope, you ain't heard bruh? iMessage this fall. Its a WRAP brodie. And with BGR talking about this new iPhone that may either be announced in August or September, RIM better just take their talents to south beach or team up with Palm or some #!%*. 
Apple and Android/HTC has everything on lock, its going to be a long summer. 

Back
Top Bottom