The Best Damn Video on World Star Hip Hop!!! Vol. This is too real.

For real we need to stop talking about the looks for once... IT IS IRRELEVANT.

Is she pretty? yes... but don't reduce her existence, or oversimplify it because of her prettiness.

If this video doesn't explain that she deserves to be given some respect as a human being (and all that comes along with being a well-rounded human being... and not as an object of sexuality than I don't know what to tell you guys.

I was sad until the video ended and the big booty WSHH booty shakin model came up on the "next video" screen.

Instant forget.

A.D.D.

this is a serious issue. countless of kids grow up in the same type of situation.
hopefully this will reach the younger generation that visit wshh and encourage them to speak out against abuse

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

Just another broad being an attention *$+%#....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm sorry! Vid made me sad though. 

Just call the Cops huh? 
laugh.gif
You should post this video in the "Who else hates Cops?" thread.

Sad video though, know a lot of female friends that went through the same thing, for some reason they're mostly Asians too.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And dudes wonderin why they can't get women.
30t6p3b.gif

Whether it's real or fake, the message is as real as it gets. Stop lookin on the surface and look deeper.

Yall lames makin funnies at the vid be the same dudes makin "Pray for my friend/family member" threads. Ppl die everyday B, so what ya moms got breast cancer. See, I can do it too
QFT

Making light of the situation is terrible.  Some dudes on NT have an agenda against, or plain hatred of women and it's getting beyond disgusting.

I agree with this, its a serious issue

I can definitely imagine the "laughing" since childhood can be a cruel place.

Major props for raising awareness (whether the video is true or not).

Why does she want the video removed from WSHH? Wouldn't she want the video to reach a larger audience to spread the message?

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

This thread makes it easy to spot the simps of NT.
im sayin
hella girls did this before she just another chick that wants attention, tryna look like she crying and all
laugh.gif

got these simps by the balls actin like this dont happen everyday
i bet if she wasnt cute dudes be singing a different note
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

This thread makes it easy to spot the simps of NT.
im sayin
hella girls did this before she just another chick that wants attention, tryna look like she crying and all
laugh.gif

got these simps by the balls actin like this dont happen everyday
i bet if she wasnt cute dudes be singing a different note
laugh.gif

truth. funny how looks can change everything. add 100+ lbs, sprinkle some acne, buckteeth + glasses and see what these dudes will be saying then.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

lol im saying, im not up on these "if you knew me" videos, sounds like a bunch of "look at me" bs. But bad things happen to good people all the time, if it takes videos like this for you to appreciate life and stuff, then god i feel sorry for you. But hey live and learn.

IMO one person's sorrow is one person's sorrow. Whether it be you got raped as a kid, or you never knew love from your parents, one can be just as bad as the other depending on how the person takes it.
eyes.gif
all this
shes trying to help people that are in similar situations though..why would you knock her for trying to help?

and for those claiming its fake...why would she claim to be molested and beat? who would want that attention?
man never put anything past females. they crave attention esp this whole "tumblr twitter generation"

anywho looks like her story checks out:
tumblr_lorybeQcD61qcwpvc
tumblr_lorybeQcD61qcwpvc
tumblr_lorybeQcD61qcwpvco3_500.jpg
tumblr_lorybeQcD61qcwpvco4_500.jpg

^^^WOW.
In five years no ridiclous news story is going to surprise me.
For some damn chicken.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom