The Best Damn Video on World Star Hip Hop!!! Vol. This is too real.

I don't hate women, I just don't like the fact that a bunch of girls who likely haven't went through this are making these types of videos to bring attention to themselves. Let's not pretend that all these girls are humanitarians and selflessly doing this to bring attention to the millions of women who DO go through this on a daily basis.

The physical and mental abuse of anyone is no laughing matter, but it also isn't a tool to garner attention to yourself.

I sympathize with anyone who's had to live through this kind of thing. I don't sympathize with someone clearly doing this for attention. It's tasteless. Not positive which category this one falls under, but I have an idea.

The thing is...why NOT give her the benefit of the doubt?

And if she's faking it, so what? Isn't it logically BETTER for her to get her desired attention?

Some of you guys sitting behind a computer screen act as if she's supposed to "man up" and forget about the rape, incest, abuse, etc. and the closest thing you've gotten to physical abuse is being a victim to a WWE move when you were younger.

No white knight or anything but damn everyday NT just seems to get a little more immature.

and yes, I would smash

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I was sad until the video ended and the big booty WSHH booty shakin model came up on the "next video" screen.

Instant forget.

A.D.D.

roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

The thing is...why NOT give her the benefit of the doubt?

And if she's faking it, so what? Isn't it logically BETTER for her to get her desired attention?

Some of you guys sitting behind a computer screen act as if she's supposed to "man up" and forget about the rape, incest, abuse, etc. and the closest thing you've gotten to physical abuse is being a victim to a WWE move when you were younger.

No white knight or anything but damn everyday NT just seems to get a little more immature.

and yes, I would smash
roll.gif

If she was ugly and the story was confirmed true this post wouldn't make it to two pages.

The movie Precious brought awareness to the craziness that a lot of young girls have to deal with. But nobody talks about the struggle, just about how ugly and fat the actress was.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

If she was ugly and the story was confirmed true this post wouldn't make it to two pages.

The movie Precious brought awareness to the craziness that a lot of young girls have to deal with. But nobody talks about the struggle, just about how ugly and fat the actress was.

same thing i said and why i always defend the movie
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The physical and mental abuse of anyone is no laughing matter, but it also isn't a tool to garner attention to yourself.

I sympathize with anyone who's had to live through this kind of thing. I don't sympathize with someone clearly doing this for attention. It's tasteless. Not positive which category this one falls under, but I have an idea.

This. 

Too much truth.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Too much truth.

she posted it on tumblr and didnt expect for it to get around. yeah right thats why most of these girls have tumblr. they love the attention. some girls live off of posting a pic or video of themselves and seeing how many followers and likes they get.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Too much truth.
Word, I damn near cried at that movie because of the harsh reality where there are girls who go thru that in real life. I work for the children's court and some of these stories are just said.Mother knew her uncle was molestin her but ignored the girl's cries for help and still allowed the uncle to babysit her. %%%% like this is real, that's somethin u dudes gotta understand. 
Sad this is, many ppl don't understand how serious this is until it hits close to home. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom