The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

l

LOL QUE?

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Umami Burger - Heard of this place for the past three years. Still haven't gone but once I do best believe, I'll let yall know if this place is the business when it comes to burgers (even with Milk as a dessert spot, haven't tried just yet, soon though I will).
With all these burger spots mentioned, I'm surprised no one talked about Slater's 50/50, it's pretty much a bacon burger lover's paradise. Pattie is made with 50% beef and 50% pork. You want more bacon (word to epic meal time) you can add plenty more:
These two spots are on my radar... 

Heard of Umami Burger a few times via Twitter, from different people.
and Slater's I got word of thru this dude that bought some couches of me.
laugh.gif
  Plus a few other of my friends been going there.  that PBJ burger sounds pretty wild.

and again...  for the 5 Guys doubters out there, if you're burger doesn't look like this:
5guysgrilled.jpg

You're not doing it right.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Umami Burger - Heard of this place for the past three years. Still haven't gone but once I do best believe, I'll let yall know if this place is the business when it comes to burgers (even with Milk as a dessert spot, haven't tried just yet, soon though I will).
With all these burger spots mentioned, I'm surprised no one talked about Slater's 50/50, it's pretty much a bacon burger lover's paradise. Pattie is made with 50% beef and 50% pork. You want more bacon (word to epic meal time) you can add plenty more:
These two spots are on my radar... 

Heard of Umami Burger a few times via Twitter, from different people.
and Slater's I got word of thru this dude that bought some couches of me.
laugh.gif
  Plus a few other of my friends been going there.  that PBJ burger sounds pretty wild.

and again...  for the 5 Guys doubters out there, if you're burger doesn't look like this:
5guysgrilled.jpg

You're not doing it right.

Nation's Bacon Cheeseburger it one of my favorites for a traditional burger while Chez Maman makes an ABSURDLY good gourmet burger (I get roquefort on it). 

Nation's Bacon Cheeseburger it one of my favorites for a traditional burger while Chez Maman makes an ABSURDLY good gourmet burger (I get roquefort on it). 

I went and grabbed a burger after fending for one all day yesterday thanks to this thread.
My GF just couldn't understand why I wanted one so bad.
laugh.gif

I went and grabbed a burger after fending for one all day yesterday thanks to this thread.
My GF just couldn't understand why I wanted one so bad.
laugh.gif

Hoggs In Moreno Valley, CA has the best burgers I've ever tasted. Too bad it's so far from my house.

Hoggs In Moreno Valley, CA has the best burgers I've ever tasted. Too bad it's so far from my house.

Back
Top Bottom