The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

Hilarious interview with Rude Jude and Uncle Ruckus and Tom

Yes.
roll.gif

I heard this on the way home yesterday and they had me laughing the whole ride. Cant wait til this show comes back on.

I was afraid it'd be a money grab since McGruder is gone. It looks like it's on par with the rest of the seasons. That BB reference tho...
laugh.gif

I can't front, Stinkmeaner ran his course as a character. But that "I'm still here" line had me 
laugh.gif

TOO MUCH HAS CHANGED. NOT WATCHING ANYMORE. CANT BELIEVE THIS.

:lol:

I can't front, I'm STILL not expecting much, but I'm willing to watch it before I draw any conclusions :lol:

I've been a fan since the comics, so McGruder no longer being part of the operation is disappointing.

I can't front, I'm STILL not expecting much, but I'm willing to watch it before I draw any conclusions
laugh.gif

I've been a fan since the comics, so McGruder no longer being part of the operation is disappointing.
im looking forward to black jesus more then the boondocks... and not because lack of involvement. After I saw the original shorts on youtube... to which thanks to nt I kinda stumbled upon on accident looking for now I know it as black dynamite... they while 5 minutes or so long showed promise...

My only fear is that the show will be short lived due to either backlash from black ppl, or simply running out of different things in religion to highlight and apply to today in modern form... like I stated earlier the strolling to east la or Compton I forget which place, short to which it was the disciples was def something else... but how much material can he create without recycling or it runs bland?

im looking forward to black jesus more then the boondocks... and not because lack of involvement. After I saw the original shorts on youtube... to which thanks to nt I kinda stumbled upon on accident looking for now I know it as black dynamite... they while 5 minutes or so long showed promise...

My only fear is that the show will be short lived due to either backlash from black ppl, or simply running out of different things in religion to highlight and apply to today in modern form... like I stated earlier the strolling to east la or Compton I forget which place, short to which it was the disciples was def something else... but how much material can he create without recycling or it runs bland?
Dude, it's the Bible.  The supply of ridiculous scenarios are endless.

Dude, it's the Bible.  The supply of ridiculous scenarios are endless.
will be the reason it will be short lived
man netflix may have been the way to go

can't wait. fell asleep watching it the other night and was thinking: as long as the same feel is there and

i feel like these are the same characters from before i'll love the show. if they lose their character traits

or start doing wild out of character stuff that's how i'll be disappointed. but othterwise it should be live. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom