The Boy Illinois - Inhale Pt. 4: Horai [MIXTAPE/UPDATES]

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

...and i'm playin' DH, when i get her through the DM.

Can't stop playin' Lear Yer. and all i got to say is TY and good job sir, for All I's On Me any %%!#! that can get a message across such as that one, without coming off preachy, is always good money.

Another great project your 4/4 now sir, consistent as hell.

Leap Yer is too real.

The love is appreciated...here is the breakdown of the tape to better understand the concept.

Horai: Three Greek Goddesses that controlled the seasons and natural order of time.

1. Happy Birthday
I get a call from Eunomia (The name of one of the three Greek goddesses) wishing me a happy birthday, but I don’t remember much since New Years Day.

2. January 4th
My birthday, and the start of the winter portion of the tape. It’s basically my introduction to you.

3. Black Ice
Black Ice to a thin coating of glazed ice on a surface. Another common occurrence of winter time. It’s hard to see but very slippery, and dangerous. I may not come off as such, but I’m a very slick and smooth individual, like black ice. Also, in the hook ‘Letric slide’ is just a short way to say ‘Electric slide’ which refers to the dance, but you also slide over black ice.

4. Leap Yer
Once every four years we have a leap year, and an extra day is added. Every once in a while you fall in love, and February is THE month of love and romance i.e. Valentines Day. Also, winter time is also seen as cuffing season. So the song tells a story about one falling in love during the cold season, but knowing that in the end when seasons change relationships do as well.

5. Right Around Spring       
Inhale Pt. 3 had “Right Around Winter

The love is appreciated...here is the breakdown of the tape to better understand the concept.

Horai: Three Greek Goddesses that controlled the seasons and natural order of time.

1. Happy Birthday
I get a call from Eunomia (The name of one of the three Greek goddesses) wishing me a happy birthday, but I don’t remember much since New Years Day.

2. January 4th
My birthday, and the start of the winter portion of the tape. It’s basically my introduction to you.

3. Black Ice
Black Ice to a thin coating of glazed ice on a surface. Another common occurrence of winter time. It’s hard to see but very slippery, and dangerous. I may not come off as such, but I’m a very slick and smooth individual, like black ice. Also, in the hook ‘Letric slide’ is just a short way to say ‘Electric slide’ which refers to the dance, but you also slide over black ice.

4. Leap Yer
Once every four years we have a leap year, and an extra day is added. Every once in a while you fall in love, and February is THE month of love and romance i.e. Valentines Day. Also, winter time is also seen as cuffing season. So the song tells a story about one falling in love during the cold season, but knowing that in the end when seasons change relationships do as well.

5. Right Around Spring       
Inhale Pt. 3 had “Right Around Winter

EWF's "September" and OutKast's "Ms. Jackson" sampled/referenced on the same track?

2qu85qs.jpg

Those are 2 of my favorite songs. LIKE EVER.
pimp.gif

Tape's been on repeat.  I've always liked your stuff, but you've officially taken the next step w/ this one, IMO.

Like, this legitimately sounds like I just picked this up at Best Buy.

I initially downloaded the free version like a cheapskate.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How/where do I get you your $5, again?

EWF's "September" and OutKast's "Ms. Jackson" sampled/referenced on the same track?

2qu85qs.jpg

Those are 2 of my favorite songs. LIKE EVER.
pimp.gif

Tape's been on repeat.  I've always liked your stuff, but you've officially taken the next step w/ this one, IMO.

Like, this legitimately sounds like I just picked this up at Best Buy.

I initially downloaded the free version like a cheapskate.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How/where do I get you your $5, again?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm Shy But My Car Go Vroom When I'm In My Birth Place

what was done there... I SAW IT...

seinfeld.gif

Haha my dude! I don't think too many people caught it.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm Shy But My Car Go Vroom When I'm In My Birth Place

what was done there... I SAW IT...

seinfeld.gif

Haha my dude! I don't think too many people caught it.

Thanks for rocking with me my dude. Video will come out depending on what season we're in. So be on the lookout for the fall videos.

Thanks for rocking with me my dude. Video will come out depending on what season we're in. So be on the lookout for the fall videos.

Back
Top Bottom