The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

That was all the same game???
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

I've balled against this kid and his quickness is no joke.

That J is wet too, and he can get way up there for some vicious dunks if he really feels like throwin it down...

As much hype as he is getting (and yes I have seen the ridiculous vids), I find it funny that Rivals has Jrue Holiday as the number 1 point guardrecruit.....yep. Bruins baby!!!! But how good is the pac10 now and will be even better in the future.

Honestly, I havent seen THAT many clips of him. If I was to say who LOOKS better based on the clips, I would say Jennings. But what do I know? Jrue is thenumber one rated point guard recruit, and the number 3 overall. He is more of a combo guard than a true point guard, and some websites I have seen compare himanywhere from Randy Foye to Gilbert Arenas to even Baron Davis.

the 0.53 mark @ how he crossed my dude 3 times to the rim...it was like playing a 2K on rookie and you just repeatedly pressing the Isomotion to the right

This kid is no joke. Man 'Zona would look really serious next year if Bayless and Budinger stay. But that's is highly unlikely. But
eek.gif
him at PG U. Gonna be fun to watch.

BJ is a beast no doubt...I'm wondering how he'll do in the league tho. He tends to struggle against bigger guards (I.E. - vs. Derrick Rose last year onESPN).

Man, dude looks like Will Smith in that chapter when he is playing ball and doing all that crazy stuff
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom