The cardinals number one receiver is?

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Both are great, but it's Fitz. Boldin has more TD's this year, but Fitz has more career receiving TD's despite being in the league two years less than him.
Quan also missed like 10+ games over his career....

But, I personally think Quan is better (Yes Bias), but I can't really disagree w/ anyone saying Fitz is the better of the two.

I still don't understand why 'Zona didn't wanna give him his pay day.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Both are great, but it's Fitz. Boldin has more TD's this year, but Fitz has more career receiving TD's despite being in the league two years less than him.

But, I personally think Quan is better (Yes Bias), but I can't really disagree w/ anyone saying Fitz is the better of the two.

He's still played in more games than Fitz. The Cards need to lock up Boldin. These two could destroy teams for a long time.

The 2 reasons I can think of are...

And Breaston...

When the ball's in the air, Larry Fitzgerald - He high points everything, catches everything wit his hands...best hands in the league. After the catch,Boldin's a beast after the catch. I don't know If stats show this, but as far as eyes go
laugh.gif
, I'd say he's one of the best WR's after the catch along witBrandon Marshall, Santana Moss, and Steve Smith. Name me another WR
nerd.gif
that be trucking kats
roll.gif

Pushing the ball down the field their number 1 is Fitz. In the red zone their number 1 is Boldin.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

And Breaston...
They'd be stupid to let Boldin go because of Breaston. Breaston gives u the deep ball, good matchup against a nickel Corner; but nothing isreplacing what Boldin does after the catch. Who else is taking a quick slant, breaking like 3 tackles, only to be corraled 30 yards later
laugh.gif
. [Keyshawn] Come on mannnnnnn [Keyshawn]

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by yungmatt

And Breaston...
They'd be stupid to let Boldin go because of Breaston. Breaston gives u the deep ball, good matchup against a nickel Corner; but nothing is replacing what Boldin does after the catch. Who else is taking a quick slant, breaking like 3 tackles, only to be corraled 30 yards later
laugh.gif
. [Keyshawn] Come on mannnnnnn [Keyshawn]
they need that bread for the defense/oline

Q if its after the catch
Fitz if its before

Both are number one guys. Remind me of Harrison and Wayne a few years back... Only problem was that Harrison was the "clear cut" #1 guy.
More or less reminds me of the talent level of the 2 WR's.

Back
Top Bottom