The College Basketball Post

Only team possibly preventing the Gators from being in The Game is the Spartans, imo.

2000 rematch would be 
pimp.gif

'Zona is already in Dallas as well as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
You have source? Love to see him with Yogi.

Rumblings after he visited this weekend. I know he plans on making other visits but the GTown visit went really well and they feel good about their chances. He's also from Maryland so it would make sense.

Rumblings after he visited this weekend. I know he plans on making other visits but the GTown visit went really well and they feel good about their chances. He's also from Maryland so it would make sense.

Heard his family really wants him to play at IU and they have his last visit... Lots of really good transfers available.

Yea, there are more names out there but people saying they don't have the green light to release them yet. I know that Torian Graham, JuCo kid who got arrested for eating weed a few months back is an option. Need a perimeter scorer badly to replace SK.

I read he wanted to play closer to his parents so they could go to more games. I think Iowa State has as good a chance as Indiana to land him . Both are abt equal distance from his parents in the Quad Cities

Back
Top Bottom