The College Basketball Post

Well there goes one of my bracket :smh: :lol:

Lmao damn dude. My entire elite 8 (except syracuse) is still intact

^ lol that was just one of my brackets, I still have a good chance in my money one...still hurts cause I'm a UNC fan...but its all good since duke left the dance early :pimp:

why are teams after Dejean-Jones? Granted ive only seen him a handful of times, but he doesnt seem all that

unless you're looking for someone to jack up shots with no regard for teammates

Last edited:
The Plumlees were young and raw.

Nolan balled, but I think he's already out of the league.

Scheyer is already on the staff.

Zoubek is probably on Wall Street.

Very average roster by Duke/UNC standards was what I meant.

Had drinks with Zoubek and his girl last Wednesday. IMO, he was the difference maker on that championship team. Light bulb went off in his head and started beasting defensively and on the boards.

Had drinks with Zoubek and his girl last Wednesday. IMO, he was the difference maker on that championship team. Light bulb went off in his head and started beasting defensively and on the boards.

#Humblebrag

#IllegalScreenShawty #MovingScreenDeity :pimp:

jcmhxqha2mlwxzmm8vad.gif

Last edited:
Zona's defense is just amazing... No other way to word it.

Going to really enjoy watching those Khaki boys pressure vs L'ville or Michigan offense :pimp:

Khaki boys...
laugh.gif
. Is it safe to say they're the college version of the Spurs? Strictly speaking in terms of beige?

This Tom Crean stuff is wild to me, didn't IU stink before he got there?

Sure but we hit gold with Kelvin Sampson and then everything fell apart. The point is its a basketball school in an elite conference that is still a blue blood program. It is undoubtedly one of the 5 best programs to win at. You win in Bloomington, you are a god in the state. And apparently you can only make the tournament 2 out of every six years and still be comfortable so there is that too.

Tom Crean is just a ****** coach since he's been at Marquette, I've never ever thought much of him.

UNC, UK, KU, Duke, UCLA, Zona. Give me winning there over IU. 
happy.gif

Is IU even the best program to win at in the B10 anymore? OSU better too, no? 

Last edited:
My bracket needs this to happen in order for me to get back in the hunt for the $$$$$

Dayton over Stanford -- doesn't matter for my bracket, but OHIO >
Wisconsin over Baylor
Florida over UCLA
SDSU over Zona #NextYear

Iowa State over UCONN
Michigan over Tennessee
Virginia over MSU
Kentucky over L'Ville

lets go :smokin

Last edited:
^i was glad when he left Marquette..they got to the Final Four in 2003 and everybody thought he was such a great coach...i saw right through that ****, they got there on the coattails of Wade and Steve Novak...i mean Dwyane had a triple-double against Kentucky to get them there for crying out loud...im way more upset about Buzz leaving the program

Last edited:
Frustrating lost for my boys yesterday....doesn't hurt as much as other NCAAT upsets (we all know there are A LOT)...just b/c I didn't see this team cutting down the nets.

A lot of missed shots, especially around the rim, Wiggins was a non factor...Embiid being hurt obviously didn't help. People can critique all you want but bottom line, as Calipari said last week...you have to make shots to win the tournament. KU didn't do that yesterday. Just wasn't KU's year. Life goes on.

For next year...I think KU will have a team similar to this year's...hopefully Frankamp can get more minutes since he played well in the Tournament...we will see what Oubre and Alexander bring to the table. This is assuming Embiid leaves...don't see any chance of him coming back from what I'm hearing.

Still excited for the rest of this tournament...rooting for Michigan now just because of my man crush on Nik Stauskas 
laugh.gif

Also...am I crazy for not wanting Myles Turner to come to KU if he's going to be a one and done? I think it's shown Self does better with a developed team instead of one and done guys.

Also...am I crazy for not wanting Myles Turner to come to KU if he's going to be a one and done? I think it's shown Self does better with a developed team instead of one and done guys.

I'd be more concerned about Self's offensive system than the players

UNC, UK, KU, Duke, UCLA, Zona. Give me winning there over IU. :D  

Is IU even the best program to win at in the B10 anymore? OSU better too, no? 

UCLA fanbase is meh, expectations exceed the reality of the program. Zona is a great job but not nearly the legacy of the other programs. And OSU is a football school so no.

IU was decent last year and they were literally everywhere on TV, media and press, win there and your a god especially considering how far the program has fallen.

Back
Top Bottom