The College Basketball Post

Funny how hindsight works.

People in here were swearing Marcus was going after this year, now saying he had no chance of leaving. :lol:

Like I said at the time, 6'2 combo guards don't go in the first round.

Might as well stay and enjoy the BMOC life, un guaranteed contract can wait.

Had to have been UNC homers saying he was capable of leaving after this year.

throwing up a bunch of 2nd half prayers and having them luckily go in don't constitute NBA money.

throwing up a bunch of 2nd half prayers and having them luckily go in

You didn't even type that with a straight face. :lol:

AMP was the only one I remember saying anything about Paige, and he was saying that he was better than Ennis this year. Not anything about NBA or 1st round.

You didn't even type that with a straight face. :lol:

AMP was the only one I remember saying anything about Paige, and he was saying that he was better than Ennis this year. Not anything about NBA or 1st round.

Yea well AMP ain't been the same since 'Cuse bounced IU in the Sweet 16 last year. So many feels :lol:

I wouldn't wait Paige or Ennis on a pro level ****ttttttttttt

Anybody going to the Garden this weekend? Tryna finesse a ticket from my boy on Conn but as a walkon he don't have much pull and everyone is jockeying for seats.

anyone else see this? Highly doubt there's any truth to it, but who knows.

Tom Izzo has "a realistic chance" of becoming the next head coach of the Detroit Pistons, according to ESPN's Jalen Rose.

I wouldn't wait Paige or Ennis on a pro level ****ttttttttttt

Anybody going to the Garden this weekend? Tryna finesse a ticket from my boy on Conn but as a walkon he don't have much pull and everyone is jockeying for seats.

C'mon, I got put on the athletic department alumni waiting list, same as my roommate, who actually played on the '06 squad. No way you're grabbing tickets before us.

And tickets looking like $600 for decent seats, not worth it, IMO. I'ma be at Hair of the Dog in LES for the game watch I'm organizing.

Wayne Selden Jr. returning to KU for his Sophomore year...great move by him.

He was going to be end of the first/second rounder so yea I guess. He was a lot higher on mock's before the season.

Hopefully he works on his footwork/handle, dude has a grown man body and athleticism but isn't very skilled.

He was going to be end of the first/second rounder so yea I guess. He was a lot higher on mock's before the season.

Hopefully he works on his footwork/handle, dude has a grown man body and athleticism but isn't very skilled.
Agreed. Has A LOT to work on.

I don't remember anybody saying Paige was turning pro lol

You're reaching with that okb cause who knew he would even have this impact? It was a big mystery once pj was deemed ineligble

Wayne Selden Jr. returning to KU for his Sophomore year...great move by him.

Yeah I remember dude being lottery in mocks months ago lol. I like his game. He should use his size against other opposing guards alot more than he did this season

Masiello screwed himself big time. Don't even think he can go back to Manhattan at this point, so wonder who will make an offer to him now.

What did he do?

USF offered him a contract, he verbally accepted, they found that he lied on his resume and actually didn't graduate from Louisville, they pulled the offer.

Now he's stuck on no man's land with no job and a black eye, albeit small one, from the situation.

Someone will pull the trigger on him though, he's a good coach.

What did he do?

Falsified information on his resume. He never graduated from Kentucky.

What did he do?

USF offered him a contract, he verbally accepted, they found that he lied on his resume and actually didn't graduate from Louisville, they pulled the offer.

Now he's stuck on no man's land with no job and a black eye, albeit small one, from the situation.

Didn't something similar happen to Eddie Jordan at Rutgers last year? I don't think they realized it until after he was hired though

What did he do?

Falsified information on his resume. He never graduated from Kentucky.

What did he do?

Didn't something similar happen to Eddie Jordan at Rutgers last year? I don't think they realized it until after he was hired though
Yea Eddie Jordan never graduated from his school...but Rutgers found out after he became the official coach tho, so they took the L and let him stay on as the coach

Back
Top Bottom