The College Basketball Post

Damn Grant is buns as far as playing basketball, but he makes up for it damn well with his athleticism

Damn Grant is buns as far as playing basketball, but he makes up for it damn well with his athleticism

There's not one thing he does above average. He's not even a jack of all trades/swiss army knife type either.

Will be seeing plenty of run in the D-League next year.

Yea, cause coaching basketball has anything to do with a degree :rolleyes

George O'Leary has done a great job at UCF and got offers so no reason Masiello won't too. Let's save the whole student-athlete discussion for another day though.

That's not the point. How you gonna try to tell one of your players to go to class so that they can earn credits towards a degree and you ain't got a degree your damn self? :lol:

He should be in English Lit 301 finishing up his credits right there with his players. Set an example, papi.

Yea, cause coaching basketball has anything to do with a degree :rolleyes

George O'Leary has done a great job at UCF and got offers so no reason Masiello won't too. Let's save the whole student-athlete discussion for another day though.

That's not the point. How you gonna try to tell one of your players to go to class so that they can earn credits towards a degree and you ain't got a degree your damn self? :lol:

He should be in English Lit 301 finishing up his credits right there with his players. Set an example, papi.
that would be funny tho...coach walking to class after practice with his players :lol:

:lol: at Masiello a real life Scumbag Steve.....Why is it always UK dudes getting in trouble later on in life?
Masiello lying on his resume.
Richie Farmer doing 2+ years in federal prison on corruption charges.
Preston LeMaster arrested for selling fake UK tickets.
Terrence Jones kicking homeless people or whatever happened
Michael Porter doing 2 years in prison for messing with underage girls
Deandre Liggins arrested for beating his girlfriend.
Tom Payne in prison for rape
The list goes on and on...:smh:

Masiello has always been a certified a-hole according to stories. he was caught up in a mess involving fake Derby tickets, too.

Masiello has always been a certified a-hole according to stories. he was caught up in a mess involving fake Derby tickets, too.

I forget about that :lol: Something like he was supposed to be able to provide 50,000$ worth of Derby tickets and just took 50 G's and bounced,I forget the details

Don't know if it's been brought up yet, but I was reviewing Duke's roster today and I can't recall a sorrier senior class than this one.

Hairston :x
Thornton :x
Dawkins - I understand the year off was for personal reasons, but even he was :x than I thought he'd be

Zona' defense is the best defense I've seen in college basketball in a minute man. That's why I have them winning it. No one is scoring on them in the half court.

Zona' defense is the best defense I've seen in college basketball in a minute man. That's why I have them winning it. No one is scoring on them in the half court.

Them beige boys is savages :smh:

So much athleticism and length, Hollis-Jefferson is going to be a stud man.

That offense can still be very poor at times though.

Them beige boys is savages :smh:

So much athleticism and length, Hollis-Jefferson is going to be a stud man.

That offense can still be very poor at times though.

Yeah their offense for sure fails them at times. Particularly, because they don't have a guy that can just flat out go.

However, in the college bball game, they are so good defensively, they can literally win the entire tourney off of that alone. No team in the field right now has the offense that can match them. No one is scoring on them in the half court though man, I just don't see it. The only chance anyone has at beating Zona is by getting loose in transition because man, their size and athleticism makes them virtually unbeatable.

Anyone see any upsets tomorrow?

Dayton over Stanford is a real possibility. SDSU over Arizona can happen mainly because the defenses are lock down and it could be an offensive struggle with the game being close at the end. That gives either team a shot.

If Baylor beats Wisconsin, I wouldn't be surprised and really wouldn't call it an upset. I guess you can say that with all three of these games. I would be surprised though, if UCLA beat Florida.

Last edited:
I have UCLA beating Florida.

Of course you do lol

But I do think it will be close...good offense vs a good defense...it'll be interesting

Florida is just one of those teams that people know better not to bet against. Even then, you can still get burned by going against them knowing you shouldn't. History and how their built makes you think they can go all the way, but you get the urge to pick against them in order to be different by foreseeing their upset or just choosing a sexier team.

I agree, it should be close. I'll take Florida in this one, but UCLA is playing well right now. Oh, March Madness.

I'm still riding with MSU to win it all. I loved them in January and now that they're healthy, I still do. I pretty much had MSU and Syracuse penciled in my Final Four since the new year. :lol: Syracuse. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom