The College Basketball Post

So yeah, I don't think the BIG-!0 is gonna win a championship this year either (yes, I'm already counting Wisky out)...:lol:

Final Four is composed of a 1, 2, 7, and 8 seed. Who woulda thunk?...:lol:

Last edited:
These dudes just beat Wichita St., L'Ville and Michigan in crazy thrillers to make the Final 4

Un ******* believable run

Salty

Great season to us, played above our expectations with the doubts people had on us especially with McGary out

Would love to see Staukaus and GR3 play next year but they're going to the draft most likely

If only Staukaus moved up a little we could have had a better look

Hats off to Kentucky them dudes are no joke

So yeah, I don't think the BIG-!0 is gonna win a championship this year either (yes, I'm already counting Wisky out)...:lol:

Final Four is composed of a 1, 2, 7, and 8 seed. Who woulda thunk?...:lol:

Parity :pimp:

But at the same time all the final 4 teams are great programs. Florida, Wisky, UCONN, UK? Amazing

Belien shoulda played Morgan more. that's when the swings came. horford got killed and Morgan finishes with 3 fouls. :smh:

I swear, if we get a UK/UF title game, it will forever be known as 'The Get Back'...these young boys on a mission!!!

Great game...gotta wait another week for them to lose lol...on another note Marquette looking at wojo for head coaching position

Well Nik was the last Canadian standing.

It was an incredible year for Canada basketball and Toronto basketball, looking at 3 first round draft picks most likely and we still have more coming.

Trey Lyles at Kentucky.

Montaque Gil Ceaser most likely reclassifying to 2014

Chris Egi at Harvard. ect ect

Its not over.

Expect more. :pimp:

My heart racing so fast right now. Had to type this three times cause my jittery fingers hitting the buttons three times for one press.

Those young'uns deserve this. They have taken a beating from fans, terrible reporters, talking heads, etc. Don't even get started on other fan bases rubbing every loss in those kids faces.

Play on....

Grats to all the NT fam that rep KENTUCKY! Going to the Final Four. Still can't believe this.

I'm resorting to study for an AP Bio test now.....

Kentucky has played arguably 2 one seeds and a 2 seed this tournament already.

Also I would favour Wisconsin pretty strongly over kentucky, for the same reason over Arizona, Wisconcin doesn't give up offensive boards like Michigan, they don't have anyone for Kaminsky, the shooting is goin to really stretch them and Kentucky's lack of discipline on defense is something Bo Ryan will be able to exploit.

Wisoncin matches up well with Kentucky.

Also I would favour Wisconsin pretty strongly over kentucky, for the same reason over Arizona, Wisconcin doesn't give up offensive boards like Michigan, they don't have anyone for Kaminsky, the shooting is goin to really stretch them and Kentucky's lack of discipline on defense is something Bo Ryan will be able to exploit.

Wisoncin matches up well with Kentucky.

Truth. I just don't see UK beating Wisky.

Back
Top Bottom