The College Basketball Post

Don't even have the words to describe the feels right now :nthat: If we get past Wisconsin I don't know if I would rather see us play UConn or Florida....Florida beat us 3 times this season but i'm still haunted by the ghost of Kemba Walker from the 2011 Final Four...

Wake can afford to pay 3 mill per year? How much does the football coach make?
$2,250,000

BOT told him to spend all he could. The pressure that is on Wellman to blow this hire out of the water is unreal. Fans have had enough after watching him stand by Bzdelik that last 4 seasons after firing Gaudio for "lack of postseason success"

They have reached out to Greg Marshall also

My bad, yeah if they meet again I can't see Kentucky losing again lol... Kentucky's favored by 2.5 against wisco, what do u guys think of that line?

Do not see how we are favored over the Badgers. They are SOLID and have one of the most versatile big men in college.

From KSR

No respect...lol

Forget about Cal's incentives he made an extra 175,000 for winning today and an extra 100,000 for beating Wichita St. :smokin

Do not see how we are favored over the Badgers. They are SOLID and have one of the most versatile big men in college.

It's just so tough to bet against Kentucky considering the teams they just took down, arguably the toughest road for any of the final 4 teams

Back
Top Bottom