The College Basketball Post

Damn he actually took off from the line 
eek.gif

I saw Felipe Lopez in a park here in Jersey about 2 years ago. He was with his little nephew and we were playing softball so he asked to let his nephew get a few swings. We spoke about some ball and he bought all my little cousins ice cream. Cool dude.

Tj Ford
Iverson
Big Dog
Kenyon
Camby
That list is impressive. Big Dog was an absolute monster.

Just for fun, assuming all those guys were off the board, my 5 would be:

Kenny Anderson
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
Michael Beasley
Joe Smith

I don't give a damn about positions. :lol:

Our D would be suspect. But ain't nobody outscoring us or outrebounding us.

Saw a pretty funny article on ESPN yesterday and a guy mentioned a few times about the NCAA calling Arlington, TX, NORTH TEXAS..

Non-DFW folks keep thinking "Oh, it's in Dallas."
:lol:

Arlington is home to the Texas Rangers too.

It's in between Dallas and Fort Worth.

Last edited:
JJ Reddick is still my favorite villian what he did in 05 and 06 will never be forgotten, I loved that he embraced the hate and thrived off it.

JJ Reddick is still my favorite villian what he did in 05 and 06 will never be forgotten, I loved that he embraced the hate and thrived off it.

Dude was :pimp:

The fact he never won a ship tho smh

JJ Redick was that dude

Yea JJ was that dude in retrospect...hated him when he was in college though :lol:

Malta had some good Jj tales :nerd:

Definitely one of the ILLEST :pimp:

Yea JJ was that dude in retrospect...hated him when he was in college though :lol:

Malta had some good Jj tales :nerd:

Shoulda put all those stories on a youtube channel for people to reference. JJ was a wild boi. Shoulda been arrested on all types of dumb @#$% freshman and sophomore year :lol:

Shoulda put all those stories on a youtube channel for people to reference. JJ was a wild boi. Shoulda been arrested on all types of dumb @#$% freshman and sophomore year
laugh.gif
still remember finding that article about yall two 
smokin.gif
 and getting caught :lol:

pretty sure it was on a state website

still remember finding that article about yall two :smokin  and getting caught :lol:

pretty sure it was on a state website

2 days after that loss to Kansas in the Sweet 16 freshman year. Had so much :smokin burnin' in our dorm room with absolutely no dambs given.

Back
Top Bottom