The College Basketball Post

Look, I understand Pitino wanting the best for his kid. But at some point he's got to let his son earn his own stripes. Moves like that just cause people to question if his son would have been able to do it on his own without "daddy's help". Especially against a vet like Larry Brown.

Like said the day before somebody get Rick Pitno a clipboard :lol: dude literally coached Minnesota from the crowd. He had Peyton silva as his assistant coach too

Siva laughing in the stands when Rick was screaming at the players at the end was hilarious :lol:

I got no problem with it at all

~6 more loonnnggg hours...

:smh:

Tommy Amaker got a high major talent with Chris Egi, had for 4 4th quarter blocks for Montverde, brings some serious rim protection, will stay 4 years.

Harvard got more upsets coming.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why Roscoe smith is leaving school early? Is he that excited to play overseas?

Can someone explain to me why Roscoe smith is leaving school early? Is he that excited to play overseas?

How you can leave school at 23 and that be considered "early" is beyond me. :lol:

Guess he didn't wanna be on his DeAndre Kane and be an actual grown man playing against children.

Damn thank god I'm going to the bar cause I don't have cable. Speaking of which, I'm off to the bar.

Go Badgers!!!!!! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom