The College Basketball Post

The son of Sabonis, Damats to Gonzaga.

6-10 good athlete excellent rebounder, 4 star prospect according to some.

Gonzaga looks to be in good shape next year, Kyle Wiltjer has been working on his body and athleticism, going to be interesting to see what he looks like.

Mind blown. Forgot all about kyle

The son of Sabonis, Damats to Gonzaga.

6-10 good athlete excellent rebounder, 4 star prospect according to some.

Gonzaga looks to be in good shape next year, Kyle Wiltjer has been working on his body and athleticism, going to be interesting to see what he looks like.

He get down to about 18% body fat now?

Olynyk came back a changed man, I always liked Wiltjer so I hope he succeeds.

Also hope Pangos stats healthy.

^^ niels is garbage ... dude has missed every wide open shot he's had ...

Has to be trolling. Giffey been over 50% from 3 all year long.

He basically made Ollie reconsider pulling Omar Calhoun's scholarship for next season :lol:

And regardless of how Monday night shakes out, losing Bazz hurts but the thought of Purvis and Hamilton coming in? Chubby.

[quote name="dreClark"]@RahleeFranklin: drake wanna be a basketball wife so bad bra http://t.co/Tu6yB9J4s9

[/quote]Bottom right Drake is in love, straight up. :lol:

Has to be trolling. Giffey been over 50% from 3 all year long.

He basically made Ollie reconsider pulling Omar Calhoun's scholarship for next season :lol:

And regardless of how Monday night shakes out, losing Bazz hurts but the thought of Purvis and Hamilton coming in? Chubby.

Didn't you talk about how garbage Bazz's supporting cast is and he has to do everything? :lol:

Giffey can shoot it.

final four in ur city is a dope experience weve had the superbowl nba allstar game then we get the first college football playoff in 2015 just mind blowin aggtown go hard and we got a dope national championship uk and uconn

Both UConn teams in the Chip

The girls game will be more interesting than the boys

:lol:

No it won't, nobody ND included is coming close to beating Stewart and that UCONN girls teams, they are one of if not the best women's team in history.

Last edited:
Florida was drummin' the Huskies the first few minutes of the game and then what the heck happened? That kid Terrence Samuels and Niels Giffey have emerged as of late. And that backcourt of Ryan and Shabazz is just so dirty :smh: . Wilbekin was non-existent but I'm guessing cause his knees are shot.

Aaron Harrison has a clutch factor like no other. That game was up for grabs but talent trumps all. It's been proven time and time again. Kentucky has narrowly escaped every tournament game. Monday might be their death bed.

mich st started hot vs uconn as well
uk playing close gms for the most part

for what is worth vegas got uk favored -2.5

Word

No it won't, nobody ND included is coming close to beating Stewart and that UCONN girls teams, they are one of if not the best women's team in history.

:lol: :lol: what? Best women's team in history? This is not even one of Geno's best teams. If you think that than I guess you think that about ND too since they're both undefeated, both have 2 players on the All American team this season, and both beat teams by a margin of 20+. So what separates the two?

Last team to beat UConn was ND btw, three times last season :wink:

#teamND #groupie :smokin

We talk about Cal.. Geno is really out here thuggin... All these chips with Lobo, Abrosimvoa Sue, Diana, Swin, Tina, Renee, Mya, and he didn't even have Della Donne like he was supposed to, now Kaleena, & Stewart . His pimp hand is way too strong :lol:

They might **** around and pull a women & men's chip in the same year AGAIN :smh:

I watched the Maryland vs ND women's game for 3 minutes before switching the channel. Women's basketball is just flat out unentertaining to me

Notre Dame is a juggernaut this year too, undefeated just like UConn. If they hadn't lost Achonwa the game would be a serious heavyweight title fight, but even without her they still have two other All-Americans putting in work

UConn is def the favorite, but I don't think they're just gonna run through this ND team.. in the first half, anyways. They'll probably run away with it towards the end though

But it was funny watching Geno Auriemma's postgame interview after they won. Any other coach would have been smiling and cheesing from ear-to-ear after making the NCAA Final.. dude was mad indifferent lol, he looked like he was about ready to go home and sleep + slightly annoyed that the game was even close :lol:

Last edited:
ND is great in their own right I'm not shading them but without Achonwa they're not winning.

Stewart is the best player in the nation and everybody on UConn is healthy, I got them winning by at least 15.

I wonder how coach b feels about uconn on the verge of winning their 4th ring in 16 years.

You can legit argue they have had the best mens bball program since calhoun era began.

Didn't you talk about how garbage Bazz's supporting cast is and he has to do everything? :lol:

Giffey can shoot it.

Can you blame me for thinking that going into the tourney? Hell, even after the St. Joes game this squad was questionable.

Daniels hadn't hit his stride yet, Brimah and Nolan were playing soft as ever down low, Giffey was only knocking down shots if they collapsed on Boat and Bazz, Omar Calhoun reduced himself to a women's squad practice player, and even Boatright was stinking it up.

Hell, the supporting cast of UConn is still the worst of the Final 4 teams, even the Elite 8 teams. They just so happened to have found how to play damn good basketball together at the right time.

And let's not forget Ollie's coaching. He game planned the MSU and Florida games PERFECTLY. Outcoached Izzo and Donovan, 2 of the best tourney coaches. His in game adjustments were beautiful.

Is anyone buying the argument presented on Mike and Mike that the BCS system crowned a more legitimate champ than the NCAA tournament? Greenberg is trying to argue that UCONN or UK are the 25th or 30th best teams in the country and at least the BCS crowned a team that was at worst the 4th best team. I think the argument is stupid. What do you guys think?

And let's not forget Ollie's coaching. He game planned the MSU and Florida games PERFECTLY. Outcoached Izzo and Donovan, 2 of the best tourney coaches. His in game adjustments were beautiful.

This is so true... actually beyond shocking that his in game adjustments have been more strategic than both Izzo & Donovan... Cal has been pretty good in that department this tourney as well... Going to be a really entertaining chess match between the two. I love Cal but I'm actually rooting for Ollie, to go from not having the opportunity to even play int he tourney to winning it all the next year... You can't say this type of stuff to anyone with a straight face and have them believe you, which makes this so special :lhat

Dumb argument IMO.

The margin for error in NCAA Football is slim. As a top dog, if you lose more than one game you may not get back to that 1 or 2 spot.

The NCAA Tournament factors in team chemistry, growth throughout the season, and matchups.

It's not about necessarily being the "best" team, it's about what team can peak at the right time to make a run, and that's what makes the tournament special.

One could argue that any of the 64 teams have a chance to win. But on the other hand you only have one game to prove you're the better team..

Ex: I don't think Mercer would beat Duke in a best of 3 series. :lol:

what do you guys think of DeAndre Daniels's L potential? i'm thinking he might be a chandler parsons type of player with less sugar in his tank.

Last edited:
This is so true... actually beyond shocking that his in game adjustments have been more strategic than both Izzo & Donovan... Cal has been pretty good in that department this tourney as well... Going to be a really entertaining chess match between the two. I love Cal but I'm actually rooting for Ollie, to go from not having the opportunity to even play int he tourney to winning it all the next year... You can't say this type of stuff to anyone with a straight face and have them believe you, which makes this so special :lhat

Man I'm in the same boat, love Cal but Ollie's run has been too special and it's only the man's second year. To come in after a HOF coach and get it in like this is unreal. On the other side, these UK boys is really about that life. I watched them all year and didn't believe for a second they would make it here. Of course they had the talent and coaching but they took so many games off, had no on court leadership/guard play or outside shooting. Since the tournament started they just been a different team, they only play to their strengths and let their athleticism/size speak. Every game they've played in since the Round of 32 is a classic.

At this point I'm just rooting for another classic from these two teams, I'll be happy if either team wins but they've both proved so much by even being in the damn game.

Back
Top Bottom