The College Basketball Post

I hope this game is a classic tonight cause it's only right to end that way after so many great games this tourney

it would be nice for ollie to win ... but been hating on uconn since they beat duke in 1999 ... still holding a grudge

Fighting Ollies...:pimp:

Wanna see Napier go out with another chip...but if UK wins, I'll certainly be happy for them too, they would've earned it && then some...all in all, just gimme a good game && let the chips fall where they may!

Who do you think has had the better run to the title?

UCONN:
Beat St. Joes
Beat Villanova
Beat Iowa State
Beat Michigan State
Beat Florida

KENTUCKY:
Beat Kansas St
Beat Wichita St
Beat Louisville
Beat Michigan
Beat Wisconsin

Cats with the slightly better run IMO.

Beat last year's champs, plus the runner-up team from '13, all after knocking out an undefeated squad...that's enough right there to sway me. Not to mention all of those games being classics...:smokin

Last edited:
On some level I'm leaning towards UConn because they beat both of the teams most expected to win the entire thing.

Definitely. We will have a more than deserving winner, regardless of which team it is.

UCONN:
Beat St. Joes
Beat Villanova
Beat Iowa State
Beat Michigan State
Beat Florida

KENTUCKY:
Beat Kansas St
Beat Wichita St
Beat Louisville
Beat Michigan
Beat Wisconsin
jesus christ these teams been through hell and back :lol:

kentucky has the edge on the better run ... beat 3 of last year's FF ... louisville was under seeded , and they had to play a 1 seed in the second round ... michigan was no joke

with that being said ... beating florida and michigan state is a beastly feat in itself ... not only did they beat them ... they made them look awful at times ...

Watching that makes makes me feel bad for Bazz,how long until this is turned into "UConn Players Going Hungry Vs. UK having two private chefs" by the media?? I feel like all student athletes get ****** by their respective schools and the NCAA as a whole...

Watching that makes makes me feel bad for Bazz,how long until this is turned into "UConn Players Going Hungry Vs. UK having two private chefs" by the media?? I feel like all student athletes get ****** by their respective schools and the NCAA as a whole...

i ain't never seen nothing like that ... geno gotta share the wealth ... bazz ain't eating ... i just saw the video

and :stoneface: @ 2 private chefs ...

UConn 
smokin.gif

UCONN:
Beat St. Joes
Beat Villanova
Beat Iowa State
Beat Michigan State
Beat Florida

KENTUCKY:
Beat Kansas St
Beat Wichita St
Beat Louisville
Beat Michigan
Beat Wisconsin

St. Joe's = Atlantic 10 Tournament Champs
Villanova = Big East Regular Season Champs
Iowa State = Big 12 Tournament Champs
Michigan State = Big 10 Tournament Champs
Florida = SEC Tournament and Regular Season Champs.

Furthermore, St.Joe's was the only team that gave Uconn issues. Every single one of these other teams/opponents--all supposedly better than Uconn--were dispatched and outclassed by a team no one gave a consideration to.

Kentucky was the preseason #1. They are loaded--supposedly--with first rounders. Should we then act and be so shocked that they are in the title game? Isn't this the "expected" in Lexington? Are they not who we thought they were?

Uconn has had the better run because they've faced damn near--if not--the best some of the power conferences had to offer. Uconn was NOT supposed to be here. They are the quintessential party-crashers, and that aspect alone makes their "run" that much more impressive.

I'm a Uconn head, so one could say that I am biased :smile:lol), but you can't tell me there aint truth in what I just said. Kentucky was supposed to be here; Uconn was not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom